Sign in to follow this  
wildwestrom

The Red Pill - Sound sexual strategy or false premises?

48 posts in this topic

Goddamn, it's hard to read, yeah. Looks like one long denial and defense mechanism. I don't see what they're meant to get out of it in the long run? That mindset doesn't make sense to me... like, what's the point of it? 

Edited by Done Now

On 4/29/2018 at 7:34 PM, wildwestrom said:

So you had some sort of non-physical sexual intercourse with what you perceived as the energy of three different succibi? I'm just trying to understand what you're saying.

Questions: What are the risks to doing this? Does it require any sort of replenishing of energy or cleansing afterward? Can this only be experienced on the astral/etheric plane? Are succubi and incubi the only non-physical entities that you can have sex with? Is it worth it in the end? How does this parallel to my original questions?

ok so you actually have some valid questions. I'm not risking anything by copulating with them because they are actually angels from another life that used to be real beings. Well not that they are not real now it's just they are ...well you get my point. I read the books  "The Chronicles Of Narnia" and if you know your bible there is a lot of holy spirit in those books. take my word for it ive read the bible many different times and in different English translations. trust me what they preach in churches is not the real message. There are scriptures in there that teach that even in the new testament times god is still a god of wrath. Yes he is love and all of that but jesus also says to "many of the cities most his mighty works were done in and condemns them' Woa to you capernium for if the mighty works had been done in Sodom and Gomorrah that were done in you they would have repented long ago and would have remained until this day. That generation will rise up and condemn you." That's not an exact quote but that is basically what it says. Its in one of the 4 gospels you go look it up. Then he also says "i did not come to bring peace i came to bring a sword, 2 in 1 household will be against 3 3 in 1 household will be against 2. A man's enemies will be those of his own house hold." Then i also goes to say that brother will betray brother dautgher her mother and mother will betray daughter and blah blah blah. People are always quoting the psalms but the parts they seem to forget about is that king david was a man after god's own heart and even he in the psalms asks that his enemies be destroyed and that heir children be cut off and die of starvation and plagues. It's in there all you have to do is read it. And for those of you that don't know the apostle paul was a mass muderer. Steven wasn't the only person he killed. If you've read the books that i have you would know that he dragged many people off to prison. That's in the bible in acts. He also killed many of them and probably their kids too. By hisown words in many places in his letter he says he used to be a violent man.

OK so heres the answer to your questions. Like with the pevencies i was actually transported spiritually to another universe. And no im not just copying from the chronicles of Narnia. If the creator did it with me he probably did it with other people too. And i had more than one wife. Even in the bible there is no where stated you can't have more than one wife. Paul in the new testament does say that a deacon or minister should have only one wife. That is an american thing. like i said its not in the bible. All the patriarchs had more than one wife. So anyways i live an entire lifetime there grow old and die and then i come back here and only the space of  night has transpired. So in this other world they die and the creator gives them a choice. You can be in paradice or you can be with your mate in the next world for a the rest of his time there. They chose the latter. And no they were not human either. All of this was revealed through hypnosis through repressed memories and all that. And when i say they were not human one of them was a dragon that was small for her species but was about 7 1/2 feet tall. She was an anthro kinda deal. Like half human half reptile. walked on 2 legs and all of that. But in the bible dragons are considered evil. She is not though but whatever. That is really all you need to know. hope that answers your questions