karinar

Fear paralyzing

11 posts in this topic

Some time ago, when I began with meditation and with Akashic records, several people told me: "do that is dangerous, you should protect yourself or something bad could happen to you" on several occasions. Since then I began to feel afraid, very afraid, to the point of not being able to meditate anymore.

I want to transmute this with Completion Process, of course that when one begins to meditate, the box of worms opens and can not be closed again (I mean the unconscious and the repressions). And since I am always in contact with my unconscious, my fears are presented to me in mental images during my daily life, without my wanting it. This particular fear comes to me with symbols of a dark meaning, many times in my body. That scare and paralyzes me when I want to meditate or open my akashic records.

Here's my question: how can I do my shadow work in this case? I would have to feel the fear and start seeing the images I always see without resistance? I let them hurt me? and then? Thank you.

Sorry for my basic English, I hope I was clear despite that, haha.

Edited by karinar
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Mai-da said:

How can images hurt you? 

they are mental images that appear to me when I close my eyes and I am in a low emotional state. They would be like scenes from a nightmare. For example, the other day I was scared and when I closed my eyes, I saw as a kind of human figure, with a thin black physical complexion with big fangs that approached me to bite my neck.

that's just an example, like the symbols. I know these are representations of my internal fears. It is nothing "from another dimension"

Well, if you know they are representations of your internal fears, communicate with them, ask, listen, be, write... know. Let them be, it's all you. 

• Like 1

Hi, Karinar.

I wanna share part of a conversation I recently had with a friend. He loves playing devil's advocate and we started debating something. We debated "what is reality?"

My argument was basically this:

Reality exists independent of our beliefs. Beliefs always seem real... we experience them as real... but in some situations, the possibility exists that we could be wrong. For example, karinar might believe I have black hair... as in, maybe I remind you of someone with black hair. For whatever reason you envision that I have black hair. In reality, I have blonde hair. That's a fact despite what a person might think. In this way, reality is independent of someone's awareness of it.

Additionally, dreams and inner visions are a less reliable indication of reality than your normal 5 senses, because there is no objective way to verify the validity of inner visions (unless two people have the same vision, of course, which I have heard of). You dream, and it is real enough that you experience it, but you soon wake up from it and realize it was a dream. Right? When you go to sleep the next night, it's a different dream and you have no recollection of the previous night's dream. This waking reality right now, is much more reliable throughout time. Hence, science, laws of nature, time, etc. Can't do science in a dream :). Waking reality contains natural laws that we can observe, and the laws are consistent enough that we can predict certain things with absolute precision, unlike a dream or vision (which could turn out to be true, but many times not!)

In your case, you might access the Akashic Records. You could be, or, sometimes you might be mistaken. I can't count the number of times I've believed something that turned out to be totally wrong. We have a limited perspective as humans. We have cute little brains in a gigantic universe, but we can pick up on some things telepathically. Absolutely. I've experienced it with an outside witness. There are things you can do to strengthen this ability, like engaging your peripheral vision periodically, clearing your mind, counting things in your environment (so you become more aware of solid reality around you), and meditating on loving your brain (my personal favorite). You must create the ability to discern fact from inner fiction... because sometimes you'll receive something completely accurate. Sometimes you won't, though. It's just a fact of our nature, that sometimes we see and intuit things not according to solid reality.

About your disturbing visions, sorry to hear that. Sounds awful.

No biggy though. It might mean something... Or it might mean nothing at all!! 

This is where it can be fun, if you can easily dismiss things. You don't want any bullcrap, right? Require that things prove themselves to you. If they can't prove they are real, it's not worth the time, so dismiss it. Our cute little brains can't handle the bombardment anyway. 

Maybe your shadow work is to realize you can dismiss it all if you want to. This is my opinion perhaps, but nothing should feel so grueling and heavy and mandatory. I don't see a good enough reason to delve into more fear, more shadowy dark stuff. Be light and vigilant. Don't carry things around. Just dismiss them. :) Lighten the load. Maybe that is a better way to go.

Regards

• Like 1

On 6/4/2018 at 4:16 PM, gabriel213 said:

hi @karinar did you ever figure out a solution? i might be able to help.let me know if you are interested in knowing more. un saludo

Yes, I found a momentary solution. It's  stop thinking, to stop feeding the "chain of thoughts", I don't know how I did it, just one day I collapsed because the thoughts were increasingly violent to the point of occupying my whole day. I also looked for information about Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and that helped me a lot, although I don't have this disorder, if I have a lot of the symptoms of it. But I also accept more help right now. That will help me. I still don't  overcome this problem at all. Gracias y perdón por responder tan tarde. 

Edited by karinar

hey ok if you want i can help. we can always chat more in depth via zoom or skype if you want. If you want to reach out my email is gab213@me.com. Let me know. I use CP but go beyond with other methods.