Sign in to follow this  
Neusha

Tooth decay

4 posts in this topic

Tooth decay

Hello, I'm very afraid of dentists and I have tooth problems. I wonder what is the solution to tooth decay and is there a way to cure it without going to dentist? Or prevent it!!! Does anyone suffer from this problem too?

There are some home remedies for tooth decay you can follow

1. Clove: Clove can treat any kind of dental issue. Dilute 2 to 3 drops of clove oil with 1/4 tea spoon of sesame seed oil. using cotton ball put this solution on the affected tooth. follow this every night before you go to bed.

2. Salt: Salt can be used to treat  cavities due to its antiseptic and antibacterial properties.  Take a glass of warm water and dissolve 1 teaspoon of salt in it. Concentrating on the affected tooth, swish this for 1 minute. repeat this thrice a day for best results.

3. Oil pulling: oil pulling is the very old technique. oil pulling helps you in reducing cavities, bad breath and bleeding gums. do this every day in the morning on empty stomach.

you can follow these home remedies. if you are still suffering from the tooth decay, it is better to visit your dentist. Check out this dental hygiene to maintain good oral health.

• Like 1

That was my answer, brush with coconut oil or olive oil or almond oil. Start eating more raw nuts. Eat more raw brocolli. Put chia seeds in your diet. Brushing teeth with oils is gentle on enamel and gets them super clean, its shield them from staining and bacteria that causes plaque. Chew on calcium magnesium chewable. Use raw sugar instead of refined. It will help you retain minerals rather than rob them from you. 

• Like 1

I agree oil pulling is great:-) so just swishing coconut oil around in your mouth and it pulls out all the bacteria etc. Check out Dr Price if you like about healing teeth naturally

• Like 1