Sign in to follow this  

ORMUS // ORME experiences

I discovered ORMUS or ORME somewhat recently and started taking it a few times a week. (Every day does not feel necessary for me at this time.) I have definitely felt some changes and have enjoyed watching video interviews of other people reporting their experiences with this substance. Watching interviews with the same person in succession (10 days, 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, 2 years..), to experience their transformation with them is very interesting! The person's energy is completely different by the time you get to the 2 year mark. I also love how it affects everyone a little bit differently.

Please share your ORMUS experiences, positive or negative.

Personally, I have felt much more relaxed, connected, and creative. I definitely feel activation in my third eye/pineal gland area, even when I have not taken it that day. I love taking it when I have a lazy afternoon with my 3-year-old son, because I feel like I have an easier time connecting with him on his level and I don't worry so much about stressful tasks and chores that "need" to get done.  I have a grounded and subtle sense of having access to information I could not reach before. In many ways, thing fall into place more easily, but I have also noticed a heightened irritability when I'm around low vibrational energies or over-stimulating environments. Overall, I feel much more healthy physically and mentally and I feel like I have come so much closer to my true Self, in just a few weeks. I also notice that I generally only want to eat clean fruits and vegetables when I take it. If I eat much meat or dairy, I feel kind of disgusted and sick to my stomach.