Sign in to follow this  
Akshara Love

Moldavite

2 posts in this topic

Moldavite

Hi There how is everyone? I really need some answers here. Do you guys think that moldavite stone works the same way as pacholi oil, f.e. when you work with it it has got the capacity to open up negative portals and invite enitities in? Thanks for your answer or any insights.

Hey @Akshara Love, seeing no-one else has answered I had a look on the web and came across this link you might want to look at. This post's subject seems to be up my alley on crystals though I do not have any Moldavite pieces nor any singing crystal bowls in Moldavite - I do have other minerals and crystals in singing crystal bowls for the chakra points this link discusses.

http://www.moldaviteman.com/metaproperties.html

It seems that Moldavite does have powerful properties but I can't say about any capacity about opening portals or inviting entities as I guess that is an individual experience like any other is. And I can't comment on Patchouli oil either; except that I like the smell - though that doesn't help you!

When you say "open a negative portal", you don't need Moldavite for that - though I dispute 'negative" anyway - to me that is simply the absence of something as opposed to a negative. By that I mean if you are in a 'negative' mood you do things that are disadvantageous or unhealthy for yourself as opposed to doing healthy things. When people say 'negative entities' it simply means that they have a poor boundary issue and feel threatened. If you don't feel threatened you won't feel negative. So if you use the term low vibration instead you'd be more accurate. So you can be matching a low vibration therefore a mirror or match to someone else's.

A low vibration means you can be influenced whereas a higher vibration means you are 'above' and 'beyond' that particular vibration. That being said; you would then not be a match for that lower vibration anyway so it would not affect you. One thing I do that may help you - if I feel at all that there's a lower vibration than I want, and it's coming from another entity, I simply command it to leave me alone and go. As you ask, so shall you receive.

So the trick is not to buy into any negative vibration in the first place. Harder doing than saying though as we're all physical beings interacting through energy fields.

Last, Obsidian is similar to Moldavite in that it is also made from molten lava conditions. I use Obsidian to put a contra vibration out there. Some would say its a protective stone but when you think about it, anything that shields, protects etc is creating another level - so I call that changing the vibration.
On chakras, as well as anything else - you can use different crystals, oils or objects and imbue them with an energy to perform something useful for yourself. Obviously the closer aligned the properties of that object are to particular subtleties of what you require, the better the effect. You could try using Moldavite to call higher vibrational energies or entities; it all depends on your state of mind and your focus. 

I hope this helps.
crystal Rob