inkling

How do i find my soul family

How do i find my soul family

I'm 17 and I'm so ready to leave my current family and find my soul family lol. I recently left my dads and moved to my mums however my mum lives so far away from my friends I can rarely catch up with them. Im going to university and which is an hour away and my friends there live so far away as well. im feeling so alone and unmotivated to do anything... I feel so exhausted... im feeling isolated idk what to do.

I'm 17 and I'm so ready to leave my current family and find my soul family lol

Sounds a bit like an issue of entitlement.

That's sort of what soul contracts are for, as much as I don't agree with the idea of soul "contracts". There's a reason why you were born into the specific family you are in. They're still part of your soul group since everyone you have some form of close relationship with is within that soul group. Those within that soul group that you would consider soul "family" may be the starting place for your search. Could be direct family, cousins, friends etc.

"Soul family"?

Sounds like a cult. Lol

Welcome to the Dark Brotherhood.

(Elder Scrolls reference)

Edited by Inquisitor
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Inquisitor said:

There's a reason why you were born into the specific family you are in. They're still part of your soul group since everyone you have some form of close relationship with is within that soul group.

No. You dont have to have close relationships with members of your biological family. By close i mean someone who could understand you, so there doesn't have to be relatives that are your soul family, which means you share the same purpose in this life, and all that. To me. 

5 minutes ago, Mai-da said:

No. You dont have to have close relationships with members of your biological family. By close i mean someone who could understand you, so there doesn't have to be relatives that are your soul family, which means you share the same purpose in this life, and all that. To me. 

True, but my main point was there was a reason you were born among that specific family set, from a dysfunctional family to an outright abusive or non existent one in terms of not getting along or have nothing at all in common. What would be the point of soul inserting there otherwise?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

When you say “leave your family” do you mean simply move out?  Or do you mean “leave them behind and never talk to them again”?

Your parents will always be your parents.

Childhood is full of ups and downs.  A lot of the great things that happened (not all) were caused by our parents.  And a lot of the shitty things that happened (not all) were caused by our parents.  

Some parents seem to think they are entitled to you being at their beck and call.  Personally, I don’t believe that.  But I believe that you should always be open to a relationship with them.

On 3/15/2018 at 11:17 PM, MistaRender said:

"Soul family"?

Sounds like a cult. Lol

Well... this community has open arms for everyone wanting to leave their family, their heritage, and their traditions behind forever. Whataya know! You're here already, how convenient! !

If you're lucky you'll have the privilege of doing the laundry and grocery shopping. Just watch out for the Spirit Science guy. I hear he likes to rape women.

Anyhoo. Good luck!

wtf

• Upvote 1

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 9:17 AM, Inquisitor said:

That's sort of what soul contracts are for, as much as I don't agree with the idea of soul "contracts". There's a reason why you were born into the specific family you are in. They're still part of your soul group since everyone you have some form of close relationship with is within that soul group. Those within that soul group that you would consider soul "family" may be the starting place for your search. Could be direct family, cousins, friends etc.

Exactly! You are already born into your soul family...and I know from experience that this is a hard concept to grasp, but the difficult people in your life are the ones who end up serving your expansion the most.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Carla Mariel said:

Exactly! You are already born into your soul family...and I know from experience that this is a hard concept to grasp, but the difficult people in your life are the ones who end up serving your expansion the most.

Its one thing someone serving my expansion, and someone being my soul family. 

Edited by Mai-da

You speak of your friends, you miss them are they not your soul family? Get involved with groups of people who have similar concerns to yours. Health spirituality nutrition, environmentalism etc. Listen with your heart. Who gives you peace? Joy? Comfort? Follow your heart, enjoy the ride! Peace...