Groovypooty

Borderline Personality Disorder

Borderline Personality Disorder

Does anybody suffer from Borderline Personality Disorder. Has Teal Swan ever mentioned anything about this or is there any information I can get to? This would be a great help.

Thank you,

TB

• Like 1

I have a pretty good understand of BPD, given that was once my diagnosis. I have a YouTube video where I talk about it on my channel under Rowan Garlow Titled Abandonment Trauma and Borderline Personality. It is an adaptation you learned in childhood, one that can be resolved over time with CP and other tools. I’d be happy to speak with you more, one on one if you’d like!  Send me a message back so we can get in contact!! ♥️ 

• Like 2

On 12/5/2018 at 10:36 PM, RowanG said:

I have a pretty good understand of BPD, given that was once my diagnosis. I have a YouTube video where I talk about it on my channel under Rowan Garlow Titled Abandonment Trauma and Borderline Personality. It is an adaptation you learned in childhood, one that can be resolved over time with CP and other tools. I’d be happy to speak with you more, one on one if you’d like!  Send me a message back so we can get in contact!! ♥️ 

Rowan, thanks for your channel. Recently, self-diagnosed that I could have this to quite a degree -- your channel content is helping indeed! Just wanted to thank you for your efforts in creating this.. lots of love xx

• Like 1

@Groovypooty A friend of mine just shared this article with me today, about a woman diagnosed in her twenties (initially with bipolar and later BPD and depression along the way) and her journey and eventually her journey to gradually get off medication. It really spoke to me, since I was initially diagnosed with major depression and possibly bipolar about 9 years ago by a psychiatrist who was very out-of-date and far behind in the field of medicine.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2019/04/08/the-challenge-of-going-off-psychiatric-drugs?fbclid=IwAR2Q2aGa0-yXns6LvIEL9lyeUZiJGTgfS8iBOG8vFfv7hsbq9_YSo_KHQwk

Edited by uclasteven1
tagged wrong user