kc7777777

Teal’s Views on Abraham Hicks’ Teachings?

Teal’s Views on Abraham Hicks’ Teachings?

Hi guys,

What is Teal’s view on the teachings of Abraham Hicks? The whole ‘follow your bliss’ ideology, it’s all centered around vibrational alignment and Law of Attraction stuff. 

Id assume that Teal would feel this is only part of the equation, that this approach potentially neglects addressing shadow work and such, but that’s just my guess.

Any insights welcomed, thanks!

Thats right, she says it neglects adressing the shadow and is therefor a form of denial and plays into the resistance. 

She says its a limited understanding of the law of attraction and will probably fuel denial. She also explaines why this person died the death he died.

• Like 1

Thank you, that’s what I thought she’d say. I suppose that focusing only on thinking good thoughts does not allow for integration of unhealed aspects of oneself, and perpetuates fragmentation.

Also, you meant Jerry Hicks’ death, not Abraham right? Either way, I’d love to listen to her talking about this.

I suppose I need to delve further into the integration process. Gratitude and law of attraction are amazing practices, and I’d imagine that when combined with the right integration practice, would be very powerful healing indeed.

Yes, sorry, i meant that person. I dont know about those abraham-teachings, i just remember her talking about it. I tried to look the video up in which she talked about it. I found at least this blog:

I thought she calles it spritiutality 3.0.

1.0 positiv focus (allowing positiv, flow)

2.0 shadow work (allowing negativ, integration)

3.0. choise, deliberate creation for the sake of chosen experience

(Peace is the absence of internal conflict and therefore absence of external war.)

These are great, thank you. I love the 3.0 paradigm, much more comprehensive way to approach healing, allowing for both positive and negative. We live in a world of contrast after all, so our ‘unwanted’ experiences are always leading to our desired experiences. 🙏🙏