annabelle95

Anyone in South London want to help me with my parts work??

Anyone in South London want to help me with my parts work??

Hi there, message me if you would like to have some help with your parts work. I'm kind of struggling doing it on my own I get distracted easily and lose focus, I feel it would be a lot better doing it with someone who's familiar with this work! I would of course help you with yours and it would be good to get to know people who are in the spiritual field and who are practising this stuff actually. I would love to get in touch, I live in South London UK let me know if you want to meet :)

"Parts work"? Can you explain? I am familiar with spiritual concepts so don't worry about trying to get me to understand it. 

Edited by Inquisitor

I want to find resolution between the part of me that doesn't want to move forward because it feels like it's unfair that it has to and the part of me that wants to move forward because expansion and because it wants to feel good by trying new things

What does expansion mean to you?  

Is that the movement forward or inward? Side to side? Back and forth?...

No matter where you are/at , your hair/nails are still going to grow. 

That's an interesting question dos ive not really thought of that 

I guess it means to me meeting new people, hopefully more conscious ones, experiencing new things, going to different countries

i guess I feel stuck right now and I want to speed up the process

your question made me realise that I'm trying to escape this feeling of frustration and maybe I should do some shadow work on it 

• Like 1

Hi Annabelle :) I live in London too and am really open to meeting new people who are into spirituality and shadow work. I'm not really practiced enough to help someone else with their parts work yet honestly but I'd love to share my experiences of it with you and hear about yours, I've been finding it a bit tricky too. Let me know! Leonie :) x