Silvia

Veins

6 posts in this topic

Hi, everyone! This might be a strange question but does anyone know what really causes varicose veins and if there are any natural remedies? I noticed that my veins became more visible about a month ago and I have some spider veins on my legs too now.  Other women from my family suffer from varicose veins so I'm worried. My legs hurt if I sit for too long. I don't really know what to do. Everyone just says it's genetic but I don't really believe that. Thank you. 

• Upvote 1

Drink a lot more water, stretch more, meditate for an extended period just to the period of numbness then stop.   

I don't really know the cause of that but if you do any strenuous activity such as lifting heavy objects you may want to stop.

I also recommend if not alot then a little every or other day of exercise to the point of sweating.  

You should also google what vitamins and minerals may be directly involved with that phenomenon and increase or decrease your intake of those vitamins depending on how much and what you eat.

Hello @Silvia ! 

Varicose veins can be a symptom of blocking the flow of some of your emotions. I've been getting them too, and I found that any activity that allows me to express myself freely, especially by moving my body physically, really helps! What works for me might not work for you as the cause and treatment is different for everyone, but some methods of self-expression that works for me is dancing, swimming, playing with my dog, singing, meditating, showering, crying, shouting and punching a pillow, and allowing myself to feel my emotions and express them in whatever way feels good in that moment. What works THE MOST for me is learning how to breathe more comfortably, without unnecessary pauses in-between breaths, and instead have relaxed, deep and satisfying inhales and exhales. If breathing naturally feels hard, it can be cause of trying to run from emotions, so I then try to track which emotion I'm trying to escape, so I can instead put my full focus on it and embrace it instead of running. Healing varicose veins completely might entail searching for where the potential block of energy might be, and then heal it at its core. Also keep in mind that it might not just be negative emotions you're blocking, it could also be positive emotions. In my case I am blocking the energy of allowing myself to relax, so it helps a lot to do all sorts of relaxation techniques, to get that energy of relaxation and peace flowing. :)

I hope you find something that works for you! xD

• Upvote 1

Varicose veins are extremely common.
For a basic understanding, I'd put it this way. They are just projections out your otherwise normal skin. There is quite a lot of literature available on the internet regarding varicose veins and how you can get them treated. There are a lot of explanations regarding what they are actually caused by. I'd recommend you not fret over it as they are easily treatable nowadays.

My mother used to have them and got them removed by some simple non invasive procedures and was back to work pretty much the very next day. 

Cheers :)

Take Vitamin K2 (ANIMAL-FORM of K2, also called Menaquinone-4 or 7) to get rid of your varicose veins quickly. 

Eating green veggies (K1) will not do anything.

Varicose veins are normal veins that have become constricted/clogged and thus the bloody-material spills over into the surrounding tissue. K2 keeps veins and arteries healthy and free of biological debris. 

Edited by YOD