Mercy Levy

Outer Body experience

9 posts in this topic

Hi, has anyone ever felt as if yourself was outside of your physical self?  I've been in the middle of a dream state and I physically feel paralyzed,but I feel as I can see my bedroom and want to scream a loud but I can't be heard. I can hear my mom walking around the house but I can't wake up and I feel as if she can't hear me. So I then begin to feel this heavy pressure around my physical form as I try to move or get up from my bed, until finally I physically wake up and feel like a great weird scare. Is this an outer body experience? If not then what is it? It's happened to me about 4 times. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Mercy Levy said:

Hi, has anyone ever felt as if yourself was outside of your physical self?  I've been in the middle of a dream state and I physically feel paralyzed,but I feel as I can see my bedroom and want to scream a loud but I can't be heard. I can hear my mom walking around the house but I can't wake up and I feel as if she can't hear me. So I then begin to feel this heavy pressure around my physical form as I try to move or get up from my bed, until finally I physically wake up and feel like a great weird scare. Is this an outer body experience? If not then what is it? It's happened to me about 4 times. 

I have had this happen to me when I was 16 and have always wanted to know more about it, the strange thing is my best friend and I experienced this on the same night 

• Upvote 1

I know exactly what you are talking about @Mercy Levy. My first experience with this was about 14 years ago, in what i now have researched was a night-terror. I turned in my bed and suddenly felt pinned to my bed, tried to move but couldn't, tried to scream but my mouth and voice would not work. Then scary as hell, I felt how some fierce-looking spirit creatures pulled me out of my body and as i drifted up, i found myself being dragged up and out of the hospital room where i was lying. I kept trying to fight it and scream but to no avail. I was suddenly released when i became aware of the sounds of a nurse coming into or walking near my room, just to be lying in the bed, wide awake and aware and able to move and everything! 

A very realistic and scary experience! I wonder what Teal would have to say on this...

On 6/9/2016 at 9:54 PM, Mercy Levy said:

I have experienced almost the same exact events plus more. My bedside table once was places upside down but with the corner leaning up against the wall at an angle and the next night it was put back in the same exact position upside down and the corners were sharp because it was a mirror glass table and there is a mark in the dry wall still where the corner was at both times. Thank you for sharing. 

Edited by Micah

I went through a long period over a year ago for about 6 or 7 months where I was experiencing paranormal activity everyday and it started

when I felt the most spiritualthan I have ever as far as feeling christ-consciousness (that only lasted a few hours). I some how opened myself to

a whole new world of things good and bad. It's just supports the polarity theory, I felt like the more I was open to the positive energy and

paranormal the more I had to deal with the negative forces and entities, I guess I was a vibrational match to the darker forces to balance out t

he kind of deep deep spirituality I was experiencing at the time. Because I lost both at the same time. I just needed a break from the torment.

Now I am learning how to be spiritual without so much division between the two forces. I'm learning how to balance and ground myself through my subconsciousness.  

Actually to be honest I'm not sure if I believe what Teal says about demons and angels (unless I miss understood).

I know that there really is some sort of spiritual war going on within this realm from entities of other realms.

Edited by Micah