Lleo Oneiro

I believe ppl should work away from facebook

9 posts in this topic

Where to begin?

facebook adverts my attention, suggesting my friends and family are not who they appear to be, and to trust facebook to protect me from them.

This is after facebook enforces rules saying DO NOT communicate on facebook with people facebook does not believe you know offline, or be banned from facebook.

If you do NOT do what facebook tells you to, facebook will abruptly suspend all your communications, remove your comments and private msgs from view, and you will not be able to explain, link to communications outside of facebook (although everyone links TO facebook, facebook does NOT link to ANYONE else), nor will facebook offer any explanation or anything in your favor to explain your absense.

"So what, who cares" arguments hold no water here, this effects society, a billion people or so. This is abuse.

Let's not also forget facebook is run by a person with a fake name, Mark Zuckerberg, who demands we use our government names on his site. And Mark Zuckerberg, aka Jacob Rothschild, claims he wants to connect the world by ending our privacy standards while surrounding himself with bodyguards, helicopters, unknown technologies, access to weapons of mass destruction, pan-dimensional entities with no human moral obligations.

This is reality, folks. Can't fit all of it in a TV screen. It's an adventure!

Screenshot_2016-06-24-12-01-03.png

Edited by Lleo Oneiro
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I think FB rather sucks, especially nowadays, compared to how it was years ago when it was newer. It may have started off well enough, but it's grown into this surveillance state, concensus, information-farming online monstrosity.

Social media is good in some ways, no doubt. In other ways it's not. Government, corporations and other people profile you, categorize and label a person based on what they post on FB, Twitter and other social media.

I've been online for years, I've just never had and account with Fuckbook, er...facebook :P

The impact that online social media has had on society definitely isn't helpful in some ways. It helps make some people too impersonal; it can become a virtual world of illusion. People communicate in person way too much less nowadays. People meet and breakup online and on FB. It seems like some people base their self esteem or whatever on how many Likes on FB they have...or don't have.  

Texting on cellphones is good in certain situations. It can come in handy at times, but people meet and breakup, hurl insults at each other in texts and stare at their cellphone screen like somnambulistic zombies or something.

Social media nowadays is good when its good, but when its not, it sucks.

Okay, I've ranted enough ^^...for now : P

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Connecting, freeflowing connectivity is great. The forum/facefuck ought to keep spam and actual physical destruction/dos attacks away. The rest is personal responsibility. Facefuck wants to be god.

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Lleo Oneiro said:

Connecting, freeflowing connectivity is great. The forum/facefuck ought to keep spam and actual physical destruction/dos attacks away. The rest is personal responsibility. Facefuck wants to be god.

Yeah, and people in hell want ice water. ^^ : P

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Facebook and the internet can be used as a tool and you can use it for good or bad. What it becomes is up to you. The internet as a whole is already controlled and monitored by the government, so don't waste time fearing it. All technology is connected to the internet and CERN. The internet is self aware and it is aware of all your actions on it.

• Upvote 2

I personally went years without a facebook until just recently; I changed my name and began to post things that are more in alignment with what I actually believe. I was inspired by a few people on facebook to do this, who seemed to be using facebook as a way to express themselves in its purest form... My cousin is very spiritual and she uses it as a way to reach out and inspire other people, and that's sort of the direction I'm going with mine. I actually say very little about what happens in my life physically on facebook.

One of these days I'll create a blog and start writing about my experiences on healing and spiritual insights but for now I'm on there.

If you don't like an institution, you can either walk away, or stick around to bring change; whichever works for you :)

• Upvote 1

Jacob Rothschild?  The Rothschild are one of the families that run the illuminati.  That didn't really surprise me or does the fact that he uses a fake name to hide it.  I believe facebook, along with other media, exists as a means to distract us from our spiritual path and keep us locked in the matrix.  Not saying you can't use it for good means, but many people are on there just distracted.  Also it causes a lot of depression and narcissistic traits.  I read an article not too long ago that said in the younger generations coming up there is more narcissistic traits than ever before, partly due to things like facebook (which gives people a false sense of importance).  I found it depressing because some people portray their lives as "perfect" or brag about their relationships or stuff, making others feel like they don't measure up.  

I stopped reading posts and do not check it or keep up with the posts, I am much happier now, partly due to not looking at facebook, I also no longer watch tv.  When I turned the tv off, my spiritual advancement skyrocketed.  Now when I do glance at fb, I find it boring and have no interest in it.  It is either people bragging or caught up in their own drama. The only reason I don't delete it is because I use messenger to keep in contact with some of my friends that don't live close enough to me to see on a regular basis.  Some people like to use it to communicate, so I keep it on.   I see also a lot of people who complain about fb, but yet they are constantly on it.  Or they say all the time they are going to delete it but never do, it's like an addiction. 

The only thing I miss about checking posts is sometimes I find out about events that I would like to go to through it, so not checking it I sometimes miss stuff.  That's the only benefit I feel from it though. 

• Upvote 1

Yeah.... I do agree.

I mainly use facebook to talk to friends and family since I move around the world every once in a while and I want to stay in touch and that's where all of them are - facebook. It's almost too easy to stay in touch through facebook.

Also, regardless of whether you're on facebook or not thy will find a way to track you. They might be fucktards but they are by no means stupid. Tracking people is pretty damn easy.

And this is just about me - I've made the decision that since I cannot run fast enough for them not to catch me, I won''t run at all, but rather just try to capitalize on the connections made and people met and try to outsmart them if I need to. But I am always up for a fight. I wonø't go down easy if anyone decides to go after me. Fuck the Rothchilds and those other families

• Upvote 1