Luck

Are we trying to become Teal?

28 posts in this topic

Guys, i think the knowledge that teal gives is more than sufficient for our growth. We should build on that. And instead of arguing over the versions of truth that we see, we must constantly seek for her guidance in her videos and blogs unless we disagree with her teachings. 

Better we express our individuality and love each other equally. Love and let live

• Upvote 1

I'm not trying to be her. She is her own person, she is brilliant, she is helpful and she is soooooooooooo hot. But you know we differ on beliefs and we always will. Teal thinks suicide is okay, she says it's just like hitting a reset button. Is that true? Possibly. Am I sure? Nope, would I tell someone to end their life if I wasn't absolutely certain? No, but she does. I wouldn't advise it even if I was. Suicide is not the answer. Do I love Teal? Yes, I would be in a state of elation to stand near her and to just hold her hand for a few moments to connect with her would be a divine experience.

Edited by authorofdarkness

No, I am becoming more myself. I am not Teal and will never be her since I am an individual and unique expression of God. There are infinite paths to enlightenment. It sounds like you are becoming a fanatic and that is not good, but if you really feel that she can guide you to self realization, be my guest.

Edited by Kalki
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Kalki said:

No, I am becoming more myself. I am not Teal and will never be her since I am an individual and unique expression of God. There are infinite paths to enlightenment. It sounds like you are becoming a fanatic and that is not good, but if you really feel that she can guide you to self realization, be my guest.

again.... this is TEAL'S Forum as in TEAL SWAN, please do no disparage her in in her own forum, it's very bad form....  ¬¬ 

Teal was specifically chosen for me to follow by my spirit guide, I like her very much. Teal was the first person besides my guide who ever told me I was enough, I had parents who made me feel like no matter how hard I tried, I would never be a good person. I was just a wretched sinner who deserved to go to Hell. I was a complete failure in God's eyes and unlovable. Teal showed me otherwise, introduced me to shadow work and gave me a concept of self worth that I had never known. I'm not fanatical, Teal isn't perfect but she has helped me a lot and I'm grateful for that. and always will be.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, authorofdarkness said:

again.... this is TEAL'S Forum as in TEAL SWAN, please do no disparage her in in her own forum, it's very bad form....  ¬¬ 

Teal was specifically chosen for me to follow by my spirit guide, I like her very much. Teal was the first person besides my guide who ever told me I was enough, I had parents who made me feel like no matter how hard I tried, I would never be a good person. I was just a wretched sinner who deserved to go to Hell. I was a complete failure in God's eyes and unlovable. Teal showed me otherwise, introduced me to shadow work and gave me a concept of self worth that I had never known. I'm not fanatical, Teal isn't perfect but she has helped me a lot and I'm grateful for that. and always will be.

When you can't question or critique someone, that means you are their slave.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, authorofdarkness said:

the second post shows me disagreeing with one of her methods...

So? Are you just saying that I can't do it because you don't like what I said?

6 hours ago, Amit said:

Guys, i think the knowledge that teal gives is more than sufficient for our growth. We should build on that. And instead of arguing over the versions of truth that we see, we must constantly seek for her guidance in her videos and blogs unless we disagree with her teachings. 

Better we express our individuality and love each other equally. Love and let live

I think you make a very good point about the act of relating with others.

We must seek to interpret others in the way which what they are saying makes sense. Generosity in this regard is the most important quality of the listener.

This is how we can be sure that when we disagree, the disagreement is genuine (and that there is therefore benefit in pursuing the matter), and not a misunderstanding.

Most times when disagreement happens about any given topic, it is due to the parties having differing definitions for key words in their premises.

• Upvote 2

There are role models and people we model from. She does not ask for followings, she provides advice for those that resonate with her information to be authentic as people - that alone is empowering.

A person that is balanced, fulfilled and content does not really care what others think, they care about sharing what they have from their perspective so that it can help their fellow humans. 

Her principles are based around free will and expansion. Neither of these are about whether you're trying to become her. I'll never become anyone else except a better version of myself. She shares her experiences based on her experience which has molded her beliefs, values and ideas that is from her perspective. This is what she wants people to be, I believe.

21 minutes ago, Kalki said:

So? Are you just saying that I can't do it because you don't like what I said?

No, not at all. I welcome opinions, however I don't welcome being insulted, I am known for my discipline and discernment, I don't appreciate being called a fanatic.... I don't want to be enemies this isn't personal, I'm sure you're a very nice intelligent person. I don't like you insulting Teal on her forum because I feel like this isn't an appropriate place to do so. This is a valid view. You feel you can say what you would like, also a valid view. We have a different opinions on Teal. That won't change, and it doesn't have to. I just don't want to argue any longer, no one will win this. Truce?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, authorofdarkness said:

No, not at all. I welcome opinions, however I don't welcome being insulted, I am known for my discipline and discernment, I don't appreciate being called a fanatic.... I don't want to be enemies this isn't personal, I'm sure you're a very nice intelligent person. I don't like you insulting Teal on her forum because I feel like this isn't an appropriate place to do so. This is a valid view. You feel you can say what you would like, also a valid view. We have a different opinions on Teal. That won't change, and it doesn't have to. I just don't want to argue any longer, no one will win this. Truce?

LOL. I did not insult you. I did not call you a fanatic. I was referring to Amit sounding like he is becoming a fanatic. You feeling insulted and hurt is your own fault since you perceived me as insulting you, but I didn't. By gauging your defensive response towards me even though I was not talking to you, you might actually be a fanatic since my post struck a nerve.

• Downvote 1

I don't know about anyone else, but I've barely watched any of Teal Swan's videos. Judging from what I have, I can say with some confidence that she is very good at what she does, or rather, what she does is very good. This leads me to think that her primary motivation in creating this space is certainly not toward any fan-related purpose. This would seem consistent with what we see in the community here, for the most part, I believe. ^^

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Akurabis said:

I don't know about anyone else, but I've barely watched any of Teal Swan's videos. Judging from what I have, I can say with some confidence that she is very good at what she does, or rather, what she does is very good. This leads me to think that her primary motivation in creating this space is certainly not toward any fan-related purpose. This would seem consistent with what we see in the community here, for the most part, I believe. ^^

@Akurabis I'm the same. I've only watched a few and they resonate with me. And I agree with your comments here too.

When you try to emulate someone you admire, you are doing something beneficial for yourself. We live in a Reflection Universe and what you admire in another person is a Reflection of the same qualities that exist within you- they are hidden in the sub- consciousness. The Admiration is the Vibrational  Resonance between the shared qualities and abilities. This is called "Light Projection"  It is the polar equivalent of "Shadow Projection".  Through Shadow Projection, we project our hidden negative aspects onto the Universe and other Beings. Through Light Projection, we also project our hidden positive aspects onto the Universe and other Beings. It is an awesome Universe. Both Shadow and Light reveal our Authenticity. -ThunderBearVoice2016

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, authorofdarkness said:

I'm not trying to be her. She is her own person, she is brilliant, she is helpful and she is soooooooooooo hot. But you know we differ on beliefs and we always will. Teal thinks suicide is okay, she says it's just like hitting a reset button. Is that true? Possibly. Am I sure? Nope, would I tell someone to end their life if I wasn't absolutely certain? No, but she does. I wouldn't advise it even if I was. Suicide is not the answer. Do I love Teal? Yes, I would be in a state of elation to stand near her and to just hold her hand for a few moments to connect with her would be a divine experience.

Dear @authorofdarkness, i have seen her video 'i want to kill myself' video. And she is not talking about or recommending suicide. She is giving all the help that can be given with her teachings. But some people just dont want to help themselves and only want attention for their sorrows, almost a Narc. They dont want to absorb her teachings. I want to absorb her completely till i criticize her. I am not following her completely at this moment buy i like to try whatever she says till i guve up, so i dont like to criticize her at this moment. 

She does not advise suicide as far as i have listened to her. Tell me if any proof you have.