Close to total alignment

17 posts in this topic

All of my thoughts have been manifesting at rapid pace since last year springtime. 

Now since the past few days they've gotten faster and this morning I had a synchronistic experience that BLEW MY MIND!!!! 

Then I meditated and it was insane I felt so much energy coming from me.

Im much closer to breaking my limit I can sense it.

Is anyone else experiencing anything similar to this?  Do you feel aligned or like your coming more rapidly into alignment?

• Upvote 3

Iv alway had a strong spritual side but Iv neglected my emotion side and these last few days have been intense emotions wise, they are all bubbling to the surface things Iv only ever halfheartedly delt with, my intuition is telling me is time to work finally work on my past emotional pain and go forward, it's like I can feel something big happening to 

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Courtney said:

Iv alway had a strong spritual side but Iv neglected my emotion side and these last few days have been intense emotions wise, they are all bubbling to the surface things Iv only ever halfheartedly delt with, my intuition is telling me is time to work finally work on my past emotional pain and go forward, it's like I can feel something big happening to 

Do it!!! I want to see your results or hear them at least.

On 6/24/2016 at 6:36 AM, Guest said:

I had a synchronistic experience that BLEW MY MIND!!!! 

I hear you! I ended up having anxiety and paranoia over it! 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Garnet said:

I hear you! I ended up having anxiety and paranoia over it! 

I end up self-sabotaging and usually take a step back in my enlightenment/alignment  progress or go idle for a few days when I get overwhelmed with the intensity and synchronicities  

Edited by Micah
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Micah said:

I end up self-sabotaging and usually take a step back in my enlightenment/alignment  progress or go idle for a few days when I get overwhelmed with the intensity and synchronicities  

How do you know that you were self-sabotaging? Were you aware of it or you realized it later?

Well, I will realize how I've made a decision that may not have been best for my alignment. So I guess it's not self-sabotage after all. ^_^

@Garnet

Edited by Micah
@garnet

7 minutes ago, Micah said:

Well, I will realize how I've made a decision that may not have been best for my alignment. So I guess it's not self-sabotage after all. ^_^

@Garnet

Then it's a lesson.

• Upvote 1