Kate Sugak

Fungal skin issues

5 posts in this topic

Fungal skin issues

Hello guys! Is there someone who managed  to get rid from Tinea versicolor, or maybe other fungal skin infection permanently? I suffer with it already for 6+ years. During this years every several months i start seeing a lot of white spots on my body, i treat it and they disappear for next several months, and then everything starts again. It is never ending cycle. Before i treated it with shampoo that contained ketoconazole but i don't want to use any chemicals on my body, now i switched to tea tree oil that helps to make them disappear even better. Now i am trying to treat it with combination of green tea and tea tree oil, because i heard that green tea actually is one of the best cures for fungal infections. My diet is vegan and is super clean, since eating this way i feel much better but it didn't help to cure this skin issue. My problem is that even though when i treat tinea versicolor it always dissapears, after several months it always comes back. I hate this. I am so tired of fighting it. When it comes back it is all over my face, chest and back.I literally go to sleep without any white spot and the next day i wake up and see lots of them and it gets worse and worse if i don't treat them. It scares me when i look at myself in the mirror and of course it makes me feel a lot of shame. I think that this fungus is always coming back because it wants to remind me of this aspect of myself that feels ashamed and unwanted and is full of insecurities. I tend to run away from it and want to do everything that prevent's me of feeling that way. I think i should do a completion process to meet the unmet needs of this aspect of me instead of just running away from it as i always do. When i was kid i was always made feel that something is super wrong with me. I felt abandoned by my parents because i am not good enough to deserve being with them, i was bullied at school by my classmates and always disapproved by teachers. I was always told that i am ugly and stupid. I grew up in a person that suffers from perfectionism and lives only for people's approval, desperately trying to prevent myself from experiencing those feelings of my childhood. I am obsessed with controlling everything, and this fungal infection is out of my control and this is freaking me out, i feel like i can not do anything about it and i am left here alone in shame. I feel like so much internal work has to be done here. If you have or had similar issues feel free to share how you feel and your story. 

Edited by Kate Sugak
  • Like 1

Hey Kate, I had this, and it appeared over and over again, same. My mother is a dermatologist, so she applied some stuff on it/me, but it kept returning. I dont know exactly how and when it stopped, but I think I just focused on art and what made me happy/whole, at least tried to, that it stopped. And also split from family and toxic relations.

Btw, I can relate a lot to how you, or your personality I would say, is. I was also bullied in school almost my entire childhood. Emotionally dysfunctional family. I am also VERY controlling, or aspects of me are, I think we have similar stories and lifepath or maybe something like that. To release control for persons like us is very difficult, our minds are like that, and in the end, that is not the case, or what we want, because if its in the gene, or the innate personality, its impossible, or very difficult. But, this skin issue and body issue keeps on telling you "you cant control me", because there is another aspect of you, that wants to not feel the need to control, or an aspect that doesn't need to control, needs something else. You understand me? So, engage with that aspect, with the uncontrollable aspect of life too, and then, its beauty. That we are comforted and loved and taken care of, by spirit. Try to take care of, embrace, and love, both aspects, what I would say... 

Regarding the (physical) issue itself, I suggest you look at the latest video on YouTube by Teal, the excerpt of an online workshop, on how to communicate with the pain, issue. From there, you can know by yourself, what is this aspect of you trying to tell you, wants you to know...  what I would say...

Love and care,

M

Edited by Mai-da

Hello M-dai, thank you for replying and to relating with me! :)  Yes I understand you very well! I watched Teal’s video and working out this process she described. I am very committed to understand the purpose of this skin issue. I feel that I am ready to do this, because I am tired to fight it, now I want to learn from it. I will write later what I find out because I think there are many people that feel this way and have similar problems. 

• Like 1

Hi, i knew absolutely nothing about your skin condition until i did some research on it. Have you tried drinking turmeric tea with black pepper? Please check it out as it helps many ailments including fungal infections.

14 hours ago, Jason Alaumpa said:

Hi, i knew absolutely nothing about your skin condition until i did some research on it. Have you tried drinking turmeric tea with black pepper? Please check it out as it helps many ailments including fungal infections.

Hi Jason, thank you, i actually never tried turmeric tea, I will do some research on it and try it!