Adam

What do you care about?

32 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Teena said:

If I'm happy or not 

It's the most pertinent element of experiencing something, is it not? :)

Forreeltho.. I try to stay right with God. I want the world to be better. I care about what Teal thinks of me, especially since I really blew it with her. I'd like to maintain a raw diet. I wipe my ass. Other than that I don't give a damn about you or anything. GFY

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Amit said:

@Lleo Oneiro what did you do with teal?

Its really unfortunate

We hit it off like cereal and milk. Almost too perfect. Life happens.. disconnect/miscommunication over the internet/time goes by... I was too comfortable with her and went too negative with some things, bad timing... caused a rift. Still work together via Blake and others. Always maintained by confidence in her work, she believed in me when no one else did.

Oh man....thats sad. I see...something that you said caused rift?

You have not said sorry? And did not correct yourself? I hope you get to talk to her and be cereal and milk again. Thats a mighty loss bro...please recover it. Work on yourself. Wish you best

I care about my health. I care about others, sometimes to my own detriment. 

I like fresh oats but don't care much about them.

• Upvote 2

I guess you have done a pretty big damage. But apologizing only once is enough i think. Its said nothing is broken completely. If you want her back in any kind of relation, please raise yourself to her level even past her. Do what she praised you for. That way she might pay attention. Are you not in any relationship?