Sign in to follow this  
Catherine Allen

Baby sleep and health issues

Baby sleep and health issues

Hi all,

I hope everyone is doing good here. Presently, I'm here for my sisters baby. The baby is 3 months old, our lovely charm, Serah. Serah has a very poor sleep.  She refuses to sleep both during the day and night. Since the baby is awake most of the time, my sister also has to stay awake.  Lack of proper sleep is affecting the health of both baby and mom. I think it is better to get baby sleep help from sleep training consultants. What do you think about it? Any suggestions?

I had the same sleep problems with my last baby after seeing a naturopath for something unrelated she picked up on my baby and said that I should try eliminating Gluten and dairy as I was breastfeeding this helped a whole lot. I wish I had tried sleep training but I don't like the trauma of the crying and not being there for my baby but she still has sleep issues at 4 years old. I have considered sleep training again recently. I think it's good as it teaches the child that it's ok to sleep and they need it so much.