TallPurpleIcon

Looking for People to Connect with

Looking for People to Connect with

If you are a Tealer and an avid Osho reader, if you love color as much as the absent of it. If you want to chat daily, whether is ranting or sharing a piece of music or a beautiful image you saw on pinterest. If you don't care about distance but if given the opportunity you'd like a meeting to take place. If you wish to talk about your interests or miseries. If you're a Lostie and have trouble finding another Lostie. If by any chance you're into choirs and are able to appreciate the beauty of religion and it's gifts to the world in the arts. If despite all people do and are capable of doing you can see beyond that darkness and don't condemn such darkness. If you know the world is fucked up and at the same time a breathing paradise. If you wish to live the mystery of life and share with fellow humans your realizations, glimpses and thoughts. If you resonate with this post, please don't give it another thought and message me, i'll be around and respond to you. 

Thank you for reading :)

Edit: Do message me through gmail, aleistersdaughter@gmail.com.

Edited by TallPurpleIcon
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I'm in. ...my phone doesn't seem to allow me to send an initial message for some reason. BUT, if yer down to share/message me your birth details, I'll look at yer stars and get back with riveting insights! 

I wrote to you in the chat that I found in gmail. : ) I haven't used that chat over there before, but I think this is the way you meant or should it be through email instead?

• Like 1

I found your questions intriguing. I'll email you and we can go from there but discussing some of those topics here would  allow others to see and respond to our discussions! The world is a breathing paradise, we are the ones who are messed up and messing up the world. Perhaps it is because we are the first organisms to be able to escape gravity and take life out into the solar system and share it with other planets and in time other stars! Our living breathing paradise is now able to reproduce and we are the sperm that will fertilize the surrounding planets with life. Gaia our dear mother earth is entering puberty and it is an exciting and traumatic time, everything is changing! Explains alot doesn't it!?

The power of religion, yes, it gives us a community to be part of and a safe place to explore from, a place to serve others and a base to go into the world and preach love and peace. Or not. So sad when it fails to be healthy and loving!

• Like 2