Sunshine997

Processes

4 posts in this topic

Processes

Hi, I want to start doing emotional processes like the CP with other ppl. I have been into spirituality for years now, but I find that I expand faster and understand more when other ppl do processes with me. If anyone is interested in having an emotional process buddy to do processes on themselves sent me a personal message please. ? p.s. the processes will most likely happen on the internet. 

i personally feel like i'm not yet ready to do the completion process. i say this becasue i get very impatient and restless and can't wait to get done with it. So i'm just confused as to where to start. when i try to do the cp there is always a part of me that feels like i can't get every step of it right or that i won't be able to do it correctly and that even if i do the situation won't change so i'm just feeling not well at all

I understand I feel like that too sometimes. I think it might help to find someone who makes you feel that it is okay to feel stressed. I guess I have not necessarily found someone who is able to provide that acceptance that we are both looking for.  However, since that acceptance is the thing I want the most I am good at providing it. It takes someone experiencing this lack of acceptence to want it so badly that this becomes something that an individual innately wants. This is how it has been for me and this might be how you feel as well. If you would like we could try the Completion Process together? It would give me a CP buddy and it might help you feel better during it. 

On 2/10/2018 at 12:00 AM, Samasta said:

i personally feel like i'm not yet ready to do the completion process. i say this becasue i get very impatient and restless and can't wait to get done with it. So i'm just confused as to where to start. when i try to do the cp there is always a part of me that feels like i can't get every step of it right or that i won't be able to do it correctly and that even if i do the situation won't change so i'm just feeling not well at all

That's what you start with. Restlessness, Uncertainty or Whatever feeling you assign to failure or not getting somewhere. This is how it works, with whatever you feel. Do you see/feel the resistance to it? You may need to find your words for it, not mine, i'm just pointing you at yourself.

I get restless all the time, impatient, my knee taps my leg up and down restlessly. That's part of me.

Today I interpreted that part of me was telling me to go for a run, so I did, and I felt pretty good. But before this process I would have resisted it.

Edited by Mark Joseph Middleton
  • Upvote 1