dalia1515

Subjective and actual reality

I was wondering how the way your body actually works related to how you think it works, because if the law of attraction reflects your thoughts how come people who are not educated of how food affects our body get sick, overweight, have chronic pain, age quicker and etc. In their minds what they eat doesn't matter so how come even tho in their reality it makes no difference, in actual reality it makes a difference.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, dalia1515 said:

I was wondering how the way your body actually works related to how you think it works, because if the law of attraction reflects your thoughts how come people who are not educated of how food affects our body get sick, overweight, have chronic pain, age quicker and etc. In their minds what they eat doesn't matter so how come even tho in their reality it makes no difference, in actual reality it makes a difference.

Thoughts and body is same. Intellectual education has nothing to do with the mindset. It can help switching your beliefs and habits, but it has nothing to do with the vibration you hold about certain things. 

Can you please explain what you mean by thoughts and body is the same? Let's say for example that someone goes out in the sun everyday without sunscreen, he doesn't think there's anything wrong with it. However in year's time it had ruined his skin. The person believed that it's safe to go out without sunscreen, yet he's still suffered the consequences.

Yeah, I see what you mean, that's why I try to get very informed on stuff. Point is if you are in alignment, your intuition tells you all the time, when to go out on the sun, when to get away, when to eat, when to stop, what to eat... These people you are talking about are of those ignorant mostly like sheep people, blind followers, not giving a damn about the health and individual. And you got to get burned also to know and to become interested, you see, we learn through experience. That's why internet is so broad and useful. 

When I say thoughts and body is same I mean whatever your thinking, your body will reflect the mind, will manifest your position. If we are ignorant, we gonna get unhealthy body and reflection of that. And body and mind are interconnected, they are not separated, you eat healthy, you get healthier thoughts, you think wrong heavy bad, whatever, and mostly, YOU RESIST THE BAD THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS, your body gonna reflect that. We are interconnected, so is body-mind. Osho even says do not use body AND mind, it's one, body-mind. 

Something like that. If we suffer or bear consequences, it's because we're ignorant, to the physical as well as the non material. If we don't take care of each other, ourselves, we are not aware how dangerous or threatening nature can be. Illusions always harm, if u not aware u live it. If I go out on the sun and stay more than what my instincts and intuition tells me to, and I do it purposefully, I will bear consequences. And there's nothing wrong with that. Like a kid learning when it falls. That's why giving and receiving information is so important. (But learning for oneself is also useful.) Because sometimes we are not aware of the harmful maybe stuff going on around us, because we are so not in alignment... Being super in alignment will even tell you that an earthquake is impending for example... something like that 

?

P.s. I don't like sunscreen me for example, or any artificial applications, so I practice going with the flow so I know what to do when. Because intuition speaks to us, to some louder, to some less, and through different ways/channels.. so I support natural ways and knowledge, not sunsvreen. Sunscreen is again fearing, - resistance, so I don't approve of that (speaking when/if I go on THIS path... ) 

Edited by Mai-da
  • Like 2