Peggy

Why do some of us need to wear glasses?

6 posts in this topic

Why do some of us need to wear glasses?

I wear glasses and my eye sight has been relatively stable for the last couple years. I bring up this topic because lately my eye sight seems to have faltered a little bit again, so I may need a new prescription. (I've been wearing glasses since 6th grade and I'm in college now)

My question is why do some of us have eye problems and others don't? I'm pretty sure it has to do with subconsciously not wanting to see something, so that is why eyesight can get blurry.... but doesn't everyone have those moments?? I can't even imagine what it could be or if that is even the case. What do you all think? Is there a specific process that can work well with this question? Have any of you worked on this? Thanks!

Hello Peggy! Good question. I know vision has a lot to do with overal health. I usually see better in the morning and try to post-pone wearing glasses untill later. Also different foods may play role here.

In general, the better you feel ,the more clear your vision is. Try to incorporate simple  daily exercise which is just fold yourself while standing (head down) and breathe. This brings blood and oxygen straight into your brain thanks to gravity and  making you see instantly better! (I discovered this in my yoga class ???)

2 hours ago, vincent said:

I believe it's reversible process, diet exercises and day routine required, but to put glasses on easier 

Haha *

Edited by Mai-da

On 1/31/2018 at 8:21 PM, Peggy said:

why eyesight can get blurry...

Fingerprints!

On 1/31/2018 at 8:21 PM, Peggy said:

but doesn't everyone have those moments?? I can't even imagine what it could be or if that is even the case

... scratches and what's not can get on the way! ?