persianmystic

I believe

14 posts in this topic

I want to share with you all this: true love is not feeling sorry for someone.  It's BELIEVING in them. And also if you really love yourself, you never completely leave someone. Even if the relationship does not last forever, you still wish the person happiness, or remain friends or acquaintances. When someone depends on you, looks up to you like a role model, appreciates you , respect you, how could you ever leave that person? How could you ever completely abandon that person? It's totally unfair in my view. A person with self-respect does not behave that way.  I think by being true to the love within our heart, we can get whatever we want in this physical world. Also, sometimes being vulnerable is a strength, not a weakness. Thank you. <3  Peace and Blessings to you all<3

Edited by persianmystic
  • Upvote 3

Love never ends. It changes as we change. But it never ends.

Circumstances can be very different  but in general  I never understood why people are afraid to keep in touch or even care about those who they once deeply loved. 

• Upvote 2

@persianmystic man you have touched a untouched chord in me. 'How could you ever leave that person?' Thats a nice question to ask. I totally agree and in synch with you. Love and well wishes to you. I give you my appreciation for that post and give you strength to feel that way entire your lifetime.

• Upvote 1

On 6/24/2016 at 0:01 PM, Garnet said:

Circumstances can be very different  but in general  I never understood why people are afraid to keep in touch or even care about those who they once deeply loved. 

@Garnet Sometimes because of love too self love lol If he is married his wife will surely beat me up

Yeah I don't want keep in touch because I don't want to hurt other people. I do care about them so I love them from far. 

4 hours ago, Teena said:

@Garnet Sometimes because of love too self love lol If he is married his wife will surely beat me up

Yeah I don't want keep in touch because I don't want to hurt other people. I do care about them so I love them from far. 

Teena, we all speak from our personal experiences. I wouldn't want to keep in touch with every ex myself ? My first boyfriend and i were very close and we kept in touch for many years and even supported each other through a lot of things.  And you're right, not all the new halves would want to see their partner ex'es anywhere near. Which what we had to choose as well. It's a little bit funny actually... because it's very easy to stay in touch today anyway without even talking to each other, thanks to the Internet ? so, for me, i would rather give my partner a choice then to make that choice for him. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Teena said:

@Garnet lol If he is married his wife will surely beat me up

Yes, it is easier to do that then to work on a relationship a little bit harder. This is what inconvenient for a lot of people?

10 minutes ago, Garnet said:

Teena, we all speak from our personal experiences. I wouldn't want to keep in touch with every ex myself ? My first boyfriend and i were very close and we kept in touch for many years and even supported each other through a lot of things.  And you're right, not all the new halves would want to see their partner ex'es anywhere near. Which what we had to choose as well. It's a little bit funny actually... because it's very easy to stay in touch today anyway without even talking to each other, thanks to the Internet ? so, for me, i would rather give my partner a choice then to make that choice for him. 

@Garnet      Love and care is there frozen somewhere

and I wish only best to say the least.

Every now and then I stair at the pair

thinking it wasn't fair to tolerate great despair

lol surely I wouldn't want to keep in touch with all of them but can't hate any of them no matter how bitter I feel about the experiences. I still keep in touch with the closest but I notice that I try to create a wall between us because the conversation happens only once a year :).  Sometimes I feel what is the point of communicating if I cannot be fully open. I'm with you on giving the partner to choose whether to show love and care or not. Yeah I know internet is a good tool for that but then again having an open mind is key. 

8 minutes ago, Garnet said:

Yes, it is easier to do that then to work on a relationship a little bit harder. This is what inconvenient for a lot of people?

@Garnet I know we are losing the ability to see the value in relationships and to have respect. I have seen couples that are not ready to talk things through and solve any issue. People have chosen separation, violence and abuse as a means. It can be hard to work on a relationship but definitely worth at the end. 

(But I cannot educate my ex s girl friend/partner because I'm single so I would rather sing Etta James 'church bells' )

Aww... @Teena , i could feel your heart... 

Love relationships are never about loosing... even if you do feel like you have to let go, there will be always something else.... you just have to notice it.

Hugs❤

Thank you @Garnet. I have worked on myself though I'm much better than I used to be :) yeah you are right! :love-struck-yahoo-emoticon: 

I think also for me personally... and it's probably very selfish to say, lol... but it would be much more pieceful for me to die knowing that my partner has at least one more loving shoulder to cry on ?

6 minutes ago, Garnet said:

I think also for me personally... and it's probably very selfish to say, lol... but it would be much more pieceful for me to die knowing that my partner has at least one more loving shoulder to cry on ?

@Garnet now this shows lot of strength and maturity not everyone can say this so I applaud you :thumbs-up-yahoo-emoticon:

I cannot predict that my reaction would be the same as I don't have a partner yet.  

Thanks for all your input guys. I am glad I resonated with you Amit and Garnett. I was not necessarily only referring to romantic love. Sometimes you meet someone who is like your older sister- that person becomes a role model to you, especially when you are a bit of a lonely child, you love that person so much and when they leave- it's like you lost your bestest friend. When you are only 7 years old and you fall in love with someone, (not exactly romantically) and that person gets mad at you, it can be very hard, especially when you are just a child and do not know how to deal with it.