Sign in to follow this  
Breanna19982018

Emotions and tingling brain orgasm sensation

3 posts in this topic

I had been feeling through my greif quite intensely, and had given it over to my breath.

when I did this, I began crying (yay)

and recognised that my breath effortlessly became deeper and released, in out....in....out ect.

whilst this was occurring I felt a tingly, moving sensation in my brain, my scalp, and it did not hurt.

it was relaxing, and left me feeling suspicious, a little off because this had never occurred for me before, ever.

any insights?

1 minute ago, Breanna Boljkovac said:

I had been feeling through my greif quite intensely, and had given it over to my breath.

when I did this, I began crying (yay)

and recognised that my breath effortlessly became deeper and released, in out....in....out ect.

whilst this was occurring I felt a tingly, moving sensation in my brain, my scalp, and it did not hurt, it was like warm liquid.

it was relaxing, and left me feeling suspicious, a little off because this had never occurred for me before, ever.

any insights?

Through my own practice, it seems to me that we do have energy channels.  In yoga, they call them “nadis” and in chinese medicine they call them “meridians”.   In chinese medicine and acupuncture, they talk about “chi” flowing through meridians.  In yoga terms, they talk about “prana” flowing through “nadis” if the nadis do not have blockages.

I was practicing a meditation called “yoga nidra” and it consists mostly of a body scan.  The claim was that there are different control centers in the brain and by doing a body scan you can unblock neural pathways.  My only confirmation of the truth of this is that it feels to me like I have unblocked channels that I didn’t even know existed.  Is it all in my head?  Maybe because this is my subjective perception.  Is it real?  Well yes, because pain is a subjective perception but it’s real.

So it seems to me that you removed a blockage from one of your nadis.  For me, when it felt like a channel opened up I had very pleasant sensations of tingling. Maybe it felt like a shower of buzzing energy.  It was pleasant but it hasn’t happened again.  My guess is that when a nadis has been blocked for a long time, there is quite a sensation when it opens back up again.

(all of this is my perception and interpretation.  I would like to know if it matches anyone else’s interpretations and perceptions)

I have these brain massages that feels like tingling or waves a lot. It is a very lovely experience. 

I think a lot and that often leads to a heavy feeling inside my skull especially combined with low emotions. So when I sit in to meditate that is when I get these brain massages. It does feel like a release of tension but it is also feels like a transformation of energetic state from low to higher.  

To conclude, I don't try to make much of sensations I get during meditations and take only their presence as a fact. If I get a resonating though about the experience I take it as my truth.