closer

Sleep paralysis

6 posts in this topic

Sleep paralysis

Hello to whoever is reading this.

Do any of you have experiences or spiritual understanding of sleep paralysis? I heard somewhere that it has something to do with lower astral. I don't have enough mental or emotional distance to discern anything on this topic. This whole thing is just so fucked up (feel free to share your sordid tales if you want). What do you even do with these experiences? What are they for?

I can give you a more scientific explanation of the phenomenon, which also explains why people experience different things, if that has your interest?

Speaking from several experiences with this, initially this seemed like a spiritual attack, but after several times it feels more like a physical condition, once you can concentrate enough to move a part of your limbs you would wake up. It became more like a game than a threat. 

I do that as well to wake up or sometimes I imagine myself as pure light and that works as well. I am not really afraid at this point just anoyed. I used to fight "the beings" and now I just leave them behind with the light trick. Even though I know how to cope, I am still curious about this.

Sometimes it can also be caused by a physical condition, so it is a good idea to talk to your family doctor about it. I experienced something like paralysis but it was connected with stopping breathing that caused a paralysed state in my sleep and it was actually sleep apnea like condition. You can avoid it by sleeping on your stomach or side so it eases the breathing during sleep time, I get better sleep now and no "paralysis" 🙂👌🏻