Sign in to follow this  
jenniferwilli89

Need Botox cosmetic treatment

2 posts in this topic

Hi, I’m planning to undergo the botox cosmetic treatment from Toronto. I have been planning this for years but I didn’t get a chance to research on it. Because I was busy with my job targets. Recently I went to a birthday party. I noticed my friends face and compared her face with mine. There are frown lines and forehead wrinkles on my face. And due to this, I look older than my age. I was totally upset that night. I was disappointed the whole night and was restless. I texted my friend at midnight and she suggested me to undergo the botox cosmetic treatment from Toronto. I researched about this treatment for the whole night. And I found the side effects such as crooked smile, eye dryness, pain, swelling etc. Is that true? Is this complication are common for all? What is your opinion? Kindly share your ideas with me. Thank you.

On 29.01.2018 at 5:47 PM, jenniferwilli89 said:

Hi, I’m planning to undergo the botox cosmetic treatment from Toronto. I have been planning this for years but I didn’t get a chance to research on it. Because I was busy with my job targets. Recently I went to a birthday party. I noticed my friends face and compared her face with mine. There are frown lines and forehead wrinkles on my face. And due to this, I look older than my age. I was totally upset that night. I was disappointed the whole night and was restless. I texted my friend at midnight and she suggested me to undergo the botox cosmetic treatment from Toronto. I researched about this treatment for the whole night. And I found the side effects such as crooked smile, eye dryness, pain, swelling etc. Is that true? Is this complication are common for all? What is your opinion? Kindly share your ideas with me. Thank you.

Hi! I don’t recommend you doing Botox, even if I perfectly understand the emotional space you are coming from. My mother had botox, and she had it only 2 times. Now she really regrets it. Botox is super toxic. The active ingredient is botulinum toxin - a chemical so toxic that it has to be measured in trillionths of grams . This toxin paralyses your face muscle, and this creates this illusion of smooth face. My mother did this procedure for the same reasons as you want to do it. After only 2 times doing it we saw that her wrinkles got much bigger than they were before. Because her face muscles were weakened by this toxin so without it they couldn’t support her face like before.  Botox makes you dependen on it  by making your situation worse and worse and  making you freaking out and always come back for a treatment. Doing Botox is not worth it. To abuse yourself with this toxins is not worth  it. In my personal opinion, a person will look his or her best only if his or her health is at it’s best. So instead of doing any dangerous and toxical treatment to your body, I would suggest  using natural ways to look your best, like spending time outside in nature as much as you can, exercise and eat clean diet with lots of fruits and vegetables. I would suggest focusing on your health. And also would be a good idea to stop using any conventional body and face care products, like creams and lotions. They are also full of chemicals and hormones and are designed to make you dependent on them by making your skin situation worse and creating an illusion that you really need this cream or lotion to have a good skin. My friend followed this advise and stopped using any face care products on her face, the only thing she uses now is coconut and jojoba oil if she feels that her skin need hydration. Her skin quality got much better after she stopped using this products, because her skin doesn’t have to deal with this chemicals and hormones anymore. Hope I was helpful! 

• Like 1