Sign in to follow this  
HolographicLight

Atheism & Science

3 posts in this topic

Atheism & Science

Hi everyone! I'm excited to hear your responses on this one...

Do you feel that traditional scientists and mainstream science is atheistic/nonspiritual because they are living in denial about higher energy/power out of fear?

I've always felt that mainstream science was afraid to venture outside of studying physicality or the awareness of whatelse could possibly exist or be "true"? Now, I know our society has grown up to believe only in what limited 3rd dimensional perceptual humans can see, taste, touch, hear, and smell with their senses. There have been some scientists who have ventured into the field of the unknown to make miraculous discoveries. I just feel (and now know) that we were never being told the full truth of our existence, our purpose, beyond our material hologram that we interact with. 

When we start to combine spirituality/non-physical with traditional science/physical, then I feel like we need to change the term "science" to more accurately reflect its modern state: Autonomous Energy. 

I hate the limited catchall phrase that "science" is. It's outdated and obsolete. When you take spirituality, energy, and consciousness into account, then everything could essentially be considered "science," just to what extent someone places significance on the form of matter or non-matter. 

Can we get a petition going to change "science class" to Consciousness and Energy Class?

5 hours ago, HolographicLight said:

. There have been some scientists who have ventured into the field of the unknown to make miraculous discoveries. I just feel (and now know) that we were never being told the full truth of our existence, our purpose, beyond our material hologram that we interact with. 

I think the changes are already there. It just depends where you go to take your class?

I do not believe that scientists reject spirituality and supernatural things based on fear.  Science is based strongly in philosophy and philosophy is based in logical arguments.  Things need logical explanations and objective evidence.  I believe they base their beliefs on “if it is real then we will be able to detect it and measure it”.  Scientists want to establish the objective truth based on measurements made by machines.

But there is a problem.  Scientists cannot measure subjective experiences.  Doctors and scientists can’t even measure pain let alone anything more subtle.   Scientists can put people into an fMRI machine and look at what is happening in the brain but there could be huge differences between what is happening in the brain and what is happening in the mind.  

• Like 1