Iveliba

Looking For Some Answers

13 posts in this topic

Looking For Some Answers

Hi guys,I've been researching lately on the topic of new agers becoming devoted chistians who claim that the new age is satanic.I know Teal even has a video on that "Is the new age an illuminati conspiracy" but as long as it answerd me a lot of my questions there are more things bugging me . My research led me to watch bunch of the former new age writer Steven Bancarz videos and i've been wondering how can someone who know so much about the movement at one moment turn to the narrow perspective of the bible.Please if someone knows something or has an opinion about his story or the other former new agers who turned to chistianity shine some light on the topic and help me with my doubts.The thing i saw that Steven quates from the bible really put me in a position of doubt and fear not knowing what is even close to real and true. 

Edited by Iveliba
  • Upvote 2

okay labels and words alone don't mean anything, its the real meaning that was translated to words and we water it down with religion because we don't believe we are source so we give our own power away and warship outside of ourselves when all of us our god... The world currently is very masculine(not even the healthy kind) which is all thinking and in the mind, not in the emotions and knowing, they aren't aware emotions are a compass in life regardless what you believe, but truth is subjective so people are allowed to believe whatever they want. both male and female have both masculine and feminine in them, masculine is mental, physical and feminine is emotions and nonphysical, so how are people supposed to step in their power when they haven't even integrated both these aspects? they haven't even found god within themselves still looking for it externally. And the law of attraction is thoughts that are thought enough to make a belief and that belief becomes a point of attraction for information externally to confirm that belief no matter what it is, truth is subjective based on the law of attraction. objectively we can do much more, but we are limited by our beliefs. Christ consciousness is knowing you are god and everything external from you is actually inside of you you, there is no outside you are source in a single point and everything outside of you is actually a projection, distance, time, separation is an illusion in this construct, very real but it's illusion and very few actually step in their power and live their life following their joy which is individual. nobody outside of you can tell you what you enjoy and value if they do they want control and want their truth to be everyone's, but truth is subjective because each of us our in our own projection experiencing this life fully. if you don't believe me well we have split aspects so there will always be the skeptical side in you and the side of you well aware of this information that exists within you and everyone because everyone is god, accept both, listen to the one connected to source and observe the skeptic. yeah... religion is an excuses just so people don't have to step in their power and know they are god. Even the word god means something different for some people and say 'I couldn't possibly be god' because we create a anthropomorphic god and people run with it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MistaRender said:

3e0EJ.gif

please-tell-me-more.jpg

Hold up hold up. Are you saying YOU alone have spiritual power outside of the Highest Intelligence?  Tell me what power that is please.

Wait a minute!! You cram too much into these run-on sentences, bro. 

Slooooooow it down a bit.

Okay. Let's think about what you just said.

When you say "they"... who are you even talking about? You said "They aren't aware emotions are a compass in life." Who are these robots you are referring to?? Men?? Lmao

No... Truth is truth. What makes something true, most of the time, is something called "objective verifiability". Emotions and thoughts are subjective.... TRUTH is NOT strictly subjective. This is basic philosophy 101.

This makes zero sense at all. What are you saying?

Alright that's enough for me.  I really don't wanna go through your whole post, but you're talking from your ass, hugely. Unreal. The poster was trying to get clarity here.

shhhhh let me put my troll hat on. Integrate your feminine nonphysical aspect fuck face, logic and thinking is limited. you wanting to make copies of your truth is you wanting control over other people. take some ayahuasca, stop listening to fake ass philosophes with an audience, listen to yourself that you ignore all the time. That was fun. Image result for troll meme

Edited by Alex7
  • Upvote 1

@Iveliba

I think all religions (including new age spirituality) can have a problem if they go from a “sense of wonder about life’s mysteries” to believing they have *the* answer about life’s mysteries.

People might turn to new age spirituality when they are looking for answers.  They might turn away from it if they find it does not give satisfying answers.  

If you interprete the Bible literally, it provides *the* answers.  But on the other hand, Joseph Campbell said we should interprete the Bible as myth or figuratively.  If you interprete the Bible figuratively, it eludes to the great mysteries but does not solve them and, for better or worse, you could probably get it to say anything that you want because it is your subjective figurative interpretation.

And although I am seeking, and learning, for me I think it’s best to let the mystery be.  

Great question, one I can't answer. If you are in doubt however, why don't you just go with what feels right to you right now? 

13 hours ago, MistaRender said:

Haha :)) I love it. 

Btw I don't thik Alex7 is a troll. We just disagree. I could be wrong but I think he is just confused.

I've done spirituality stuff. Come on man. I've laid on the dirt out in nature, gazed at the stars and asked the universe for guidance. Is that feminine? Is it illogical if you believe it will help you? 

Alex, how specifically does a person integrate the opposite sex, and WHY should they do that? Why why why why why should women be more masculine??? Aaaaahhhhhhh!!!!! Just stop!!! It's bullshit!!! As a masculine (somewhat masculine)  man, I WOULDN'T DATE A MASCULINE WOMAN. IT IS DISGUSTING AND MAKES ME SOFTER THAN JELLO. 

Dude, listen. You can believe whatever you want to. You can feminize yourself. I don't care. 

I will let you do that and you can let me respond to your crazy posts. 

Lol

I honestly enjoy these conversations. I should start a podcast like this.

You should start a fucking crucifixion moron. Personal 

Integrating the opposite is not going to make a woman more masculine dickhead. It makes her balanced. Makes YOU balanced dipshit. And no woman would date you bro, no sane woman 

Don't make me launch my fucking masculine to you ok 

Once upon a time, there was a Cherokee grandfather (or Navajo grandfather), who told his grandson, “Grandson, there are two wolves inside of me. One wolf is white, good and altruistic, generous and kind, and the other wolf is black, mean and greedy, violent and angry. The two wolves are in a constant fight within me.” The grandson, with wide eyes, says, “But which one will win, grandpa?” And the grandfather says (there is usually a deliberate pause here for effect before delivering the spiritual punchline – wait for it), “The one which I feed.”

Personally, I believe that the battle is going on inside of each and every one of us.  The black wolf represents the downside of the masculine side which can be angry, mean and greedy.  Masculine is not necessarily negative because it can also be strong and protective.

And I believe that one wolf can get the upper hand in the battle for long periods of time but neither wolf can kill the other. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, MistaRender said:

Haha :)) I love it. 

Btw I don't thik Alex7 is a troll. We just disagree. I could be wrong but I think he is just confused.

I've done spirituality stuff. Come on man. I've laid on the dirt out in nature, gazed at the stars and asked the universe for guidance. Is that feminine? Is it illogical if you believe it will help you? 

Alex, how specifically does a person integrate the opposite sex, and WHY should they do that? Why why why why why should women be more masculine??? Aaaaahhhhhhh!!!!! Just stop!!! It's bullshit!!! As a masculine (somewhat masculine)  man, I WOULDN'T DATE A MASCULINE WOMAN. IT IS DISGUSTING AND MAKES ME SOFTER THAN JELLO. 

Dude, listen. You can believe whatever you want to. You can feminize yourself. I don't care. 

I will let you do that and you can let me respond to your crazy posts. 

Lol

I honestly enjoy these conversations. I should start a podcast like this.

I never said that. I never said I rejected my "masculinity" these are just words. I don't wear beads just to get pussy and I don't edit how I speak just to get a like or whatever projection you have on me, I never said women have to be masculine. I'm saying you are emotionally attached to your beliefs and I'm saying truth is subjective when people are still In their ego, this isn't me saying ego is bad its just the separate identity, like people believe the earth is flat, but objectivlty it isn't, people can believe there is no soul but objecitvlty there is, even you correcting me is your own "Truth" subjective. I don't need your "approval" for me to express my "truth"

You can throw all of these philosophy terns but these people think too much, you have a aspect that knows you are god, a soul, multidimensional but the skeptic in your or whatever is louder than that one, but both exist in you, you are just the skeptic or whatever label you want to use expressed physically. all those "spiritual" experiences and the shit head skeptic is still driving lol. I mean masculine is mental,physical, and feminine is emotional, nonphysical, god is internal and external, yin yang yada yada. it has nothing to do with man or women, male or female, both masculine and feline exist in all of us, And we live  in a predominately "masculine"(mental) world. No I'm not a fucking feminist before you start.

4 hours ago, MistaRender said:

(Wondering why I bothered replying to this, but screw it)

Do you want to talk about why you bother replying to this?    I think you do it because you enjoy the fighting.

I will admit that at times I have been sucked into fighting and I have actually enjoyed it.  It requires a raising up in energy, instead of a dropping down.  In some ways, peace is kinda boring but I want peace anyway.  I would rather reach a meeting of the minds, than a clash of wills.  At least, I claim that I would rather have a meeting of the minds.  I am quite certain that you will come back with an example of when I was a real jerk.  But through all these discussions we have had, I believe I have been aiming for a meeting of the minds, and I believe you aim for fighting.  And I believe that is why you get banned, and I don’t.

You said you were wondering.  Would you like to reach a meeting of the minds on this?

Edited by Scot
  • Downvote 1

10 hours ago, MistaRender said:

Oh you called me a shit head. Ya know... this conversation is getting pretty heated here.

I was having fun because you're a eagle with colored hair... it's not heated.

What the fuck does this have to do with her question? Nothing? Something? I'm lost.

I was replying to you not her.

a Dog is god too, so its not that crazy when everyone is, you're the one attaching it to Jesus like powers, you add things I never say you just assume based on a word you attached meaning to, like "god"

You're God? Prove it! Manifest a loaf of bread in your hands and video tape it. Yes, I'm serious, and I have a point.  I'm not simply trying to prove you wrong. I actually have a point to make here that might surprise you.

yes I am. so are you, now get triggered over that lol. no I cant manifest shit out of thin air.

50 minutes ago, MistaRender said:

We didn't cause the Big Bang, photosynthesis, nuclear fusion, nor the beginning of life.

I agree.  We didn’t do that.  In that sense of God, we are definitely not God.

You can't logically claim that Jesus is just a nobody or a projection, and also claim that you aren't, you see. You can't manifest a loaf of bread out of thin air.

Well, that depends on whether you are taking the story of Jesus as literal truth of a single person or a figurative story about what each and every one of us could come to know.

You can't close your eyes, meditate, and open them to a world full of peace. No one has ever done it.

Yep.  Not even the literal Jesus did that.  

If you do believe in a higher intelligence, it accounts for things totally beyond our control. Many things we don't yet even understand.

I do believe that God is within those who face towards Goodness. It is within Good people and children. It's impossible to deny that aspect to Jesus as well though, because he was a representation of Goodness and God itself. His heart and mind resonated with God.

I believe that Goodness of this kind is inside of each and every one of us.  Some people have turned away from this Goodness but i believe that it’s never completely gone.

However, I know I can’t reliably reach the Goodness in some people.   Showing up and offering my best loving-kindness to Isis would literally get my head chopped off.  

Even though I won’t go near Isis, let me say (and I truly do mean it when I say it):

May the whole world be well.

May the whole world be happy.

May the whole world have open hearts that are filled with loving-kindness.  

May the whole world find peace within themselves and with each other.

5 hours ago, MistaRender said:

Right. You can't manifest a loaf of bread out of thin air. Neither can I, nor anyone else. We didn't cause the Big Bang, photosynthesis, nuclear fusion, nor the beginning of life.

So then, God is beyond us as individuals. We aren't individually God to the degree that you can claim that God isn't outside yourself. Sorry. You don't personally hold your atoms together, nor do you make the planet orbit the sun so perfectly. 

You can't logically claim that Jesus is just a nobody or a projection, and also claim that you aren't, you see. You can't manifest a loaf of bread out of thin air. You can't close your eyes, meditate, and open them to a world full of peace. No one has ever done it.

If you do believe in a higher intelligence, it accounts for things totally beyond our control. Many things we don't yet even understand.

I do believe that God is within those who face towards Goodness. It is within Good people and children. It's impossible to deny that aspect to Jesus as well though, because he was a representation of Goodness and God itself. His heart and mind resonated with God.

I don't worship Jesus or romanticize people like this, I don't build a story around someone to make them seen greater than they actually are, this is what religion is, people don't Believe they have power meaning knowing they are in their individual projection and are god/source/love/oneness/everything. Why is this concept hard for people to understand? We can debate "god" but this is known already, it's in you, everyone. Even the information of the law of attraction,, god being everything, the soul being multidimensional you name it is in us... I don't believe this I became aware of it and since my values are different than yours I can't manifest a Ferrari, because I don't care, my guidance system doesn't even desire it.

Everyone has a shadow, everyone, even precious Jesus. This is a mirror hologram, fuck the science shit, they haven't even gone within themselves yet. every aspect positive and negative exists within us, we shame some aspects and praise others, but all are in us, We shame sex, drugs, killers, thief's, drop outs, homeless, etc. and praise wealth, looks, status, conventional education, followers, you get the idea. All of these aspects exist within us(humans) so to deny the Shadow is you being in denial, you will see a physical manifestation of killers. rapists, artists, singers, breatharians, ultra marathon runners, authentic people, you name it and all those aspects exist within you, doesn't mean you will do those things but its a potential that exists within you we are just different based on our own internal guidance system that makes us become the singer or artist based on following our emotions or resisting them, not what society says you should do or be over your soul. We aren't all the same, any aspect you have within you that you reject or suppress will manifest physically in your reality, the confrontational aspect of you, angry, "spiritual" whatever will come up In your reality because this is a hologram... thoughts create, any thought thought enough registers as a belief and when you have a belief that becomes a point of attraction no matter what it is and you will see outside information that confirms this, that's why truth is subjective, your reality is built around your own beliefs which become a point of attraction. Science can't touch(soul/nonphysical/god) this because its individual, even the information you get from within is all being filtered through beliefs and meaning you attach to certain words from just living life and it gets watered down but it is in everyone, it will just be explained differently depending on the persons "Filters". you are emotionally attached to the concept of jesus, just by how you talk about him but you cant imagine seeing yourself In that same light, this is what religion does, takes the power away from you and gives it to the external, when you are the source experiencing this life fully, whatever it is. I have a skeptical side in me too, but also a aspect that's know this, I observe the skeptic in me, but this is in us, not hard to get, but we have split aspects to literally everything, nobody is all light. To accept them all is to be in that unified field, which is a potential that exists within everyone and you will see a physical manifestation of that just like you do the killer. Have a good day, I was just fucking with you before because you come off as a troll, nothing personal. The mind still debates this but this is in us, we just live In a one-sided society disconnected from their emotions/nonphysical aspect. We evolve like snails because shit heads with an ego want to perpetuate their subjective "wisdom", when all this is old, super old, this society is just Mental/physical(masculine) without the emotional/nonphysical(feminine). To still debate if god/source is real means they still haven't integrated their feminine/nonphysical aspect, that's all that tells me. In the separate identity truth is subjective.

Edited by Alex7

In Christianity:  love thy enemy.

Love for Enemies

43“You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbori and hate your enemy.’ 44But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

In Satanism:  (from Wikipedia)

Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it, instead of love wasted on ingrates.

Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek.