Zeemal Ali

Help! Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome; A Spiritual Defect?

5 posts in this topic

Help! Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome; A Spiritual Defect?

Hi!

I just joined this website because I've been dreaming to see Teal in person for past an hour. Lol. I just really hope she somehow stumbles across this post, though I know she is very very busy at making the entire world better all the time.

Anyway, I'll start describing the problem. I am so afraid not much people would come to this forum, I hope my fear doesn't let this issue get disappeared. I have PCOS. I don't get my periods normally for months and it is making me so upset. Idk what I'm doing wrong. Or what is it that I am actually not doing, I mean I know I should eat healthily but I live in a kind of setup where I cannot really find healthy food.  I'm from Pakistan. And I'm a Muslim. I just submitted my first Ask Teal Suggestion ever, her teachings have morphed me into someone who literally stands out in the society with certain concepts. I think I have become an empath and people share things with me. I can be seductive for guys. I don't understand where I have problems with my feminine nature that my periods have stopped. It almost feels like a punishment. This disease has led me to develop hirsutism and I have a lot of hair on my face. I just want to cure this disease on a metaphysical level but I don't know how to.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Hey Zeemal, welcome,

Teal mentions the reason behind a problem with ovaries on some workshops or interviews, go through the public ones on this site or on youtube, I don't remember why it was,

This is also valid, can't believe this site has included this syndrome l

It is from http://www.ourspiritualnutrition.com/is05.htm, you can check it yourself 

Best,

Screenshot_20180126-091905.png

Mai-da! Thank you so so much! I cannot recall having any such fear. Yes, I have been told several times by my mother that my child will act just like I did towards my mother. I don't want to be like my mother towards my children. This is complex but I would love to look deeper into it.

your post gives an insinuation that you do have different outlook on various subjects, which can led to exasperation mostly due to orthodox approach of people around you and make you feel like  nonconformist ...

BTW I'm psychiatrist by profession. Back to the post, as it suggests youre in a pursuit of a metaphysical solution..  youre mental health can have an influence on your cycle....

Zemal Ali, I had polycistic ovaries. I was struggling all life with it. Now I am 41 and pregnant. Was asking many teachers and read lots of spiritual things about it. And there few things which helped me: 1. Do not worry about getting your menstruations every month- that  is ok. We are not robots and we do not have to have them very exactly.  2. Do lots of shadowork about your father, remember how he treated you? Do you feel less valuable, do you feel aggression towards you? how men are treating you- do you feel equal in your school, society and so on? it there is men dominance in your environment- your hormones will go bunkers. Do not blame yourself. when women feel powerless, male hormones come to the help- to protect them. this is normal. I was growing up in such environment.  3. masturbation and self pleasuring is not a sin. Do it often- with the healing energy towards yourself or find a partner who does it for you. it helped me.  4. the most thing which healed  me- was healthy organic vegan diet, with lots of natural fruit, juice from the juicer, gerson therapy, free from mucus meals. I have started to have normal periods from the first month. do some detox- like hydrocolontherapy, enemas, detox tea, do clean the liver in any way you can- it helped me very very much. 5. do sometimes yoni steaming- google that online, it helps before the periods. 6. express your womanhood through art, creativity, colors, dance and so on.  (remember- femminity is not seducing men or boys as you said)