amaninlove43

I want kids but my girlfriend doesn't want them...

3 posts in this topic

I want kids but my girlfriend doesn't want them...

I’ve been dating my girlfriend for over 8 months now and I’ve been thinking of popping the question.

However, I feel like I have to hold back for a bit… when I started talking with her about

having a family, she show disinterest in having kids. We were having fun and talking about

having 3 kids but then she followed it with “having kids are troublesome,

I honestly don’t want to have any…”

I was taken aback, I had asked her more about it but she just shrugged it off saying that

she just doesn’t want them. I made it clear with her that I want to have kids.

So now I am wondering if we are still on the same page as when we started…

we are both dating with intentions of marriage, but with the current discussion it’s almost

like it might not work out.

When I first met her through a singles tour, she was really charming (still is) and

she made it clear that she wants to find that one person to spend the rest of her life with.

But because we never talked about having kids whatsoever, now that it happened,

I am surprised. What should I do? I love her and I want to spend the rest of my life with her

but I want to have a family… I really need help, please!

This is weird I bet you were a bot, however no ad here nor any company/association mentioned. 

So, honestly, I truly believe you can despise children, when you find the right person, you will want kingdom with him/her, not just children... Also, wanting children has nothing to do with how much you love the person, it's stupid to me when I hear people prioritize having children. I find love is what we should prioritize, and looking for love, not children. Because if you prioritize children, what is the reason? Heritage? Someone to teach how to stay alone? :))) Do we really need more fucked up children, honestly majority of people ain't ready :)) still learning or haven't even figured out how to feed the inner child, so they compensate and all... To me, love has nothing to do with wanting something or not, everything comes naturally if there is love. You can want a partner, I don't understand how people can want children without a partner. 

And I honestly believe the right partner will be compatible to you in all sense, and will desire the same thing, and YOU WON'T EVEN NEED TO TALK ABOUT IT :)

I bet you're a bot and I'm not getting answer. Contrary, if u are the guy from photo, I am available for kids for u :))) 

Jk :)

?

Edited by Mai-da
  • Like 1

In my honest opinion:

-even if you find someone that you consider to be your soul-mate, eventually you will find differences.  No two people will always be on the same page all of the time.

-One of the biggest questions w.r.t. compatibility is how many kids you want to have.   If you aren’t on the same page here, it’s a big problem.

-another biggie is what do you like to do in your share time?  Do you enjoy doing the same things?

-find someone that you can be yourself with.  Find someone you can be so comfortable with that you actually discover new parts of yourself that you did not even know existed.

-in your lives together, you will be spending a LOT more time communicating with each other than doing anything else, so find someone that you can really talk to.  Sharing your lives together means communicating.

Edited by Scot