amandapanda

Whats your shaddow animal?

12 posts in this topic

Whats your shaddow animal?

Lynn just revealed her shadow animal yesterday on the workshop. Got me thinking about what mine was!!!!!

I think it's the Cockroach - which is all about AUTHENTICITY how cool/weird/crazy!

I can't think of any other living creature that causes me to become so fearful and disgusted. I cant stand the idea of them crawling around on my things

while I sleep or (heaven forbid!) on me! I think their shear numbers also bother me. Where there's one... there's 100 more lurking around. Gah..

I find it interesting... because... I actually love so many things that people tend to hate - spiders, bats, mice, rats, snakes... I can honestly say I like almost all of them and 

am not afraid of them, all except the tiny cockroach, that doesn't even bite.

Please share your shadow animal here. An why!

SarahYip_cockroach.png

Can you tell me what is the shadow animal? Like an animal I am afraid of and/or disgusted by in real life or? And how/why do you link it to numerology? 

Thank you for this, interesting 

Edited by Mai-da

@Mai-da teal has a blog about it. She explains probably better than I can. Her shadow spirit animal is a Whale, while conversely her conscious spirit animal is the fox.

Whatever animal you have the most resistance too... is most likely your shadow animal. Likely it will bring up a lot of fear, or "icky" feelings.

• Like 1

I have an extreme phobic reaction to all kinds of crabs, lobsters, shellfishs and so forth.

Today i was working again on what exactly I hate about them and what it is that i despise.

The problem is that there are so many of them and in so various ways and forms which do all scare the hell out of me that i dont know where to start, what the generell points are and so forth... and what this all has to do with me. 

... even when i write down just anything that comes to my mind, i dont know what this wants to tell me about supressed aspects of mine. Its hard to connect the dots.

And i dont know how to resolve it.

They just terrifie me.

Edited by my-alteregos-and-me

On 1/23/2018 at 2:09 PM, amandapanda said:

Whatever animal you have the most resistance too... is most likely your shadow animal. Likely it will bring up a lot of fear, or "icky" feelings.

I am glad you said that because i would have never thought of looking into it!

I have hard time handling worms 😄

I just looked it up and turns out it is not as bad as I thought))

https://trustedpsychicmediums.com/spirit-animals/worm-spirit-animal/

3 hours ago, Garnet said:

This you picked on spirit animal, topic is what is your shadow animal. But honestly I also don't know where from Amanda finds their meanings, maybe this sarahhuip blog, but how trustworthy is it... 

Edited by Mai-da

Hi, strange synchronicity , I have a dream like swimming in a sunny calm  see, there was more people in a front of me ,suddenly I've a thought and what about sharks, I started to afraid and turned back to the coast beech, and like next day comes this post, so I thought probably my shadow animal is a shark

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Garnet said:

Ah Very cool.  I like worms a lot more now haha. Isnt it interesting that the thing we fear the most ends up having the coolest meaning? Cockroaches are all about Authenticity, which is the most bad ass meaning in my book. Who doesn't want more authenticity!

13 hours ago, vincent said:

Hi, strange synchronicity , I have a dream like swimming in a sunny calm  see, there was more people in a front of me ,suddenly I've a thought and what about sharks, I started to afraid and turned back to the coast beech, and like next day comes this post, so I thought probably my shadow animal is a shark

Did you look up what the shark animal meaning is all about? Sounds like a very interesting animal to explore within yourself. Lots of power and strength there.

On 2/15/2018 at 4:55 PM, my-alteregos-and-me said:

I have an extreme phobic reaction to all kinds of crabs, lobsters, shellfishs and so forth.

Today i was working again on what exactly I hate about them and what it is that i despise.

The problem is that there are so many of them and in so various ways and forms which do all scare the hell out of me that i dont know where to start, what the generell points are and so forth... and what this all has to do with me. 

... even when i write down just anything that comes to my mind, i dont know what this wants to tell me about supressed aspects of mine. Its hard to connect the dots.

And i dont know how to resolve it.

They just terrifie me.

Have you looked at there animal symbolism? ( I am a cancer zodiac by the way which is represented by the crab) crabs actually have some cool attributes. I can see why you might find them creepy though.   If you read more about them you might find the core of your aversion, and the gem suppressed within.. and you might start to like them a little more!

• Upvote 1

@amandapanda does this means on a spectrum of me is lack of ,,sharky" character, that's makes a sense now, can't believe you even find a video I'm overwhelmed :) actually I've seen sharks only on tv only, and feeling exactly as she says in a river, lake or shallow beech.