Angeldust

Electric shocks in dreams

Electric shocks in dreams

Hi guys, does anyone have an idea what it’s about when you dream and in your dream you are experiencing very strong electric shocks going through your body? It’s the second time I’ve had this. The first one was way stronger but it was a while ago, this one was more subtle but still very intense but also shorter. 

His time It felt like a ball of electric white blueish sphere of light was shocking me in my heart area, while someone held me and told me to relax. The being felt lovely but it felt very intense strange. My judgement could be off. Also during the process I was numb, I couldn’t move. 

i woke up after and was wide awake. 

Prior to going to sleep I had intuitive notions telling me to protect myself tonight... 

Any idea??? Would appreciate any genuine insight or idea or if you had a similar experience. Thanks! 

Edited by Angeldust

No, I got the intuitive nudges before I went to bed.... won’t matter really. But I’d love to know what it is about.

I have read up on the internet and it seems people reported similar experiences when they got abducted...  

it scares me... 

i would really love to know more, if anyone has any experiences with this.

Yeah by "right after" I meant you mention it HERE right after... 

Don't worry they don't abduct, they perform operations on spot :D 

Edited by Mai-da
  • Upvote 1

Me.

There was a night where I was in bed, drifting off to sleep.  I was well off into sleep, but slightly awake and groggy.  The whole time that I was drifting off to sleep, there was the presences of a human male beside my body.  It was a strong, positive presence, but it was definitely a male and not another type of entity.  When I slightly woke up, still groggy, I felt his hand go through my chest, and there was a brilliant gold glow that shot through my entire body.  This sensation was not at all painful.  What I still remember was that I started vibrating and shaking from my chest area.  An intense euphoria overcame me and I wasn't able to feel afraid.  In my head, I was unnerved, but the emotion I was feeling was pure euphoria.  There is a lot of "other stuff" associated with this experience so it's a long story, but I have been tempted to post it at some point.  Not sure it's OK right now because the people that were involved in those experiences might not be comfortable with me making it public.

Come to think of it, I'm not sure I can classify this experience as an "electro-shock", but there was a gold vibration that shot through my body, and I shook as if a current were flowing through me.

@candie.mcmullen thanks for your post. 

Thank you as well @Mai-da

@candie.mcmullen that sounds very lovely what you have experienced, I would love if that was what I experienced. But I kind of doubt it, mine almost felt scary. Maybe because I didn’t know what it was but I wouldn’t associate lovely feelings with it. 

Its weird because I said it was lovely but looking back I don’t think it was. Maybe it’s just my ego or mind blocking me to see the truth or something else. 

Im just scared something bad happened that I’m responsible for and feel guilty for. It also triggered an alarm in me... but maybe that’s just fear.. ugh I wish I knew what it was. 

It was also interesting because it was thundering outside. 

I remember before this shock in my dream I was making a valuable connection through clairvoyance that there are certain people harming this earth consciously and willfully. And shortly after I had these shocks.. 

i wish I could tell if it was a good or a bad thing and where it came from, aliens? Government? Some other celestial being trying to help me? 

But it did kind of feel like an operation was being performed, I just don’t know for what and and why. I want to know so badly. It could also be a warning that something life changing is going to happen... 

i feel fear,  they harmed me or took something from me... my power? I don’t know 

Anyway. 

Ill find out 

thanks to all you guys! Appreciate it 

@candie.mcmullen

it feels like a very good and beautiful energy to me what you’ve described, is like to say it’s jesus. Healing your heart...

Edited by Angeldust

On 1/20/2018 at 4:35 PM, Angeldust said:

@candie.mcmullen

it feels like a very good and beautiful energy to me what you’ve described, is like to say it’s jesus. Healing your heart...

It is possible.  I don't know.

There are a lot of times that I wish I had the strength to out-of-body travel and find answers for people.  There were moments where I considered having this as a job ─ being a spirit worker for people who needed or wanted my help.  Then, there are a lot of moments where I realize this is a huge undertaking for anyone, and also a massive undertaking for someone like me ─ someone who has little to no support in the field of spirituality.  It's why I come here.  It isn't as much support as I feel I need because it's only online support and not offline support.  Sometimes I entertain the idea of saving up the money to go to Philia and seeing about reconnecting with the fragments of myself who are highly extrasensory to the point of popping out-of-body at-will, but I worry/fear that my super heavy baggage will upset Teal, and that I won't be welcome to stay there or interact with the other people.  I also worry about my baggage hurting or scaring the other people there.  My trauma is so extensive that I don't feel at all capable of handling it alone, and I have a lot of baggage that I have not healed that I fear can very well harm other people.  I am very terrified of hurting others who are on a path of healing, themselves.  This is why I'm ... not in the best place and certainly not in a place to be helping anyone because I know I haven't found the strength to even help myself.

Thanks for your replies, as well.  Unfortunately, I am not confident in my ability to support or help anyone.  If that changes one day, it will be a miracle.