YOD

Celibacy? Anyone have any advice on going celibate?

25 posts in this topic

I like sex, probably too much and definitely have it too much. 

I'm also not unattractive, not old and I don't hate people or have any sexual hangups. 

Just think my life could benefit from NOT-fucking.

• Upvote 1

Lmfao well it can.  

Thatd increase your self control which directly corresponds to your willpower.

You'd have more stored up energy to release in a new way.

I have always had the least sex possible mostly because I have yet to find good sex.

2 hours ago, Yamanu said:

You'd have more stored up energy to release in a new way.

Elaborate more on this please.

I've realized a long time ago that storing Kundalini vs. Releasing it regularly is a different way of living, although I can't really think of any benefit of long-term Kundalini storage. 

Wouldn't storing Kundalini be a bit like hoarding money and not spending it? I mean there are Buddhist monks that have been celibate for decades and they still can't levitate.

2 hours ago, Yamanu said:

I have always had the least sex possible mostly because I have yet to find good sex.

The bad thing about getting laid as much as I do is that you inevitably expose yourself to mediocre sex in between good sex. As overall amount of sex goes up, so does the amount of disappoint sex.

I had sex 5 times between Monday-Tuesday and it was all good. But after the 3rd ejaculation, even though I genuinely enjoyed my time with the person I was with, I was on my phone looking for someone else to have sex with.

16 minutes ago, YOD said:

Elaborate more on this please.

I've realized a long time ago that storing Kundalini vs. Releasing it regularly is a different way of living, although I can't really think of any benefit of long-term Kundalini storage. 

Wouldn't storing Kundalini be a bit like hoarding money and not spending it? I mean there are Buddhist monks that have been celibate for decades and they still can't levitate.

The bad thing about getting laid as much as I do is that you inevitably expose yourself to mediocre sex in between good sex. As overall amount of sex goes up, so does the amount of disappoint sex.

I had sex 5 times between Monday-Tuesday and it was all good. But after the 3rd ejaculation, even though I genuinely enjoyed my time with the person I was with, I was on my phone looking for someone else to have sex with.

Rofl on to the next one I see.  That levitation ability is probably not as simple as you would think for even a monk.

What your storing is your life force energy.  The benefit in that is that if you have sex less often you'll experience better orgasms.

The other benefits are that sexual energy stored powers your brain more as well as like I said it increases your power of will. 

Your willpower drives everything without it you wouldn't accomplish the simplest of tasks to say the most you could be king of afternoon naps without it.

The more powerful your will the easier you can influence your personal perspective reality.

29 minutes ago, authorofdarkness said:

Sublimination is my best advice, redirection of sexual energy into other areas. Repression never works. 

Assuming that celibacy is repression, which I don't think it is for everyone. It might be for me, however. 

Either way, I know it's going to be difficult to go from Sex-Machine to asexual-amoeba. 

1 hour ago, Yamanu said:

Rofl on to the next one I see.  That levitation ability is probably not as simple as you would think for even a monk.

What your storing is your life force energy.  The benefit in that is that if you have sex less often you'll experience better orgasms.

The other benefits are that sexual energy stored powers your brain more as well as like I said it increases your power of will. 

Your willpower drives everything without it you wouldn't accomplish the simplest of tasks to say the most you could be king of afternoon naps without it.

The more powerful your will the easier you can influence your personal perspective reality.

Isn't masturbation cheating if you're celibate? 

At least with sex there's some sort of union between 2 (or more) souls, masturbation is even more devoid of love and Communion with Source. 

Chronic masturbation is definitely not something I believe in but sometimes should be ok.

The idea of celibacy is to draw the mind away from the sexual implications in life and channel that energy into manifestation.

Its not repression if you choose a new method of expression that you enjoy enough to take your thoughts off of sex and become submerged in.  

even when you refrain from an activity it does not heal the deeper cognitive or emotional root.

but thats okay.  if refraining from an activity will provide you more insight as to what it is in you that youre looking for, then do that.

i would be mindful of the times you want to have sex and get really horny and understand why you feel that way, what you were feeling before and after that feeling passed to get to know yourself and your triggers better.

I've been happily single, but not celibate for the last 7 years. Let's just say I should have gone with rechargeable batteries. All joking aside, I use orgasmic release as a way of directing either healing energy inward, or manifesting energy outward, as per Teal's video, How to Use an Orgasm to Manifest

I've been celibate in the way that I haven't had sex with a partner in a while, but masturbation has been a way for me to get to know myself again sexually, and to feel desirable in a way that makes me feel comfortable, and confident. 

7 hours ago, YOD said:

I like sex, probably too much and definitely have it too much. 

I'm also not unattractive, not old and I don't hate people or have any sexual hangups. 

Just think my life could benefit from NOT-fucking.

I know that my life is benefitted from NOT-fucking. I feel safer, and less anxiety about dating, too. I'm pretty up front about the fact that I'm not celibate, but no one's getting into my sacred space without some dating mileage. I don't care how many beers people buy me. I just don't have the heart to scare my younger-feeling self by rushing into an intimate relationship when I need to feel comfortable with the person before I connect with them. I can be incredibly numb to the act of sex, and don't feel awkward or uncomfortable during, however after, the emotions come through of, 'what's the point.' If it's 'what's the point,' then I just wasn't connecting to the person emotionally, and I sure as hell shouldn't have been in bed with them. 

That may be a different topic, or one to go into later, though. 

• Upvote 1

It depends on what you want to do with your energy and chemistry. When your energy builds up the body chemistry changes as well. The same as when you connect to a person you can be fulfilled and content. In making love I have had fulfilment where there was no physical desire due to total fulfilment. There was a mental desire to want  to experiment with that state to see where it would lead to. When your content your content (or fulfilled), so it didn't lead to anywhere. 

Orgasm for release is fun and additive and has lots of benefits, but is not necessarily fulfilling. With another person there is an exchange of energy and/or a merging and a connection to Source if the frequency is high enough. With two people connecting or making love (to cliche it), the energy is in reverse. Meaning that Source fragmented the parts of itself to experience and expand. When two are together they unite and this in part is connecting and returning to Source. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Daz said:

Orgasm for release is fun and additive and has lots of benefits, but is not necessarily fulfilling. With another person there is an exchange of energy and/or a merging and a connection to Source if the frequency is high enough. With two people connecting or making love (to cliche it), the energy is in reverse. Meaning that Source fragmented the parts of itself to experience and expand. When two are together they unite and this in part is connecting and returning to Source. 

@Daz I have few questions 

So don't you think we can have an exchange/merging and a connection to Source alone? Can't it be fulfilling according to how you see it ? For an example during mediation ( @Stephanie Wintermute I had to bring this up imagine the frustration)

what do you mean by saying 'the energy is in reverse'? could you please explain a bit

@YOD It's about reverence and dignity. It's about treating everything with the respect and adoration which the divine is deserving of. Communion is holy, and the highest method of relation between two human beings is sexual relations. Unfortunately these days people have perverted it so that it is often the lowest form, i.e. 'fucking,' as you put it.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Akurabis said:

@YOD It's about reverence and dignity. It's about treating everything with the respect and adoration which the divine is deserving of. Communion is holy, and the highest method of relation between two human beings is sexual relations. Unfortunately these days people have perverted it so that it is often the lowest form, i.e. 'fucking,' as you put it.

I know how to Fuck and Make-Love.

;P

18 minutes ago, YOD said:

I know how to Fuck and Make-Love.

;P

Says the black butler demon who plugged a nun for info ?

Like fasting, if you refrain from sex you gain spiritual mojo. Orgasm depletes your chi. Kundalini requires some amount of sexual abstenence. Sex magic is the most powerful form, along with music. Try tantra.

• Upvote 1