Are we all progressing?

78 posts in this topic

Since I've come here I've experienced much controversy between me and others.  

It's forced me to learn to express my perspective and describe my existence in a more understandable way.  

I have @Adam @walt @Ana @Amit @Teena @Garnet and @Stephanie Wintermute to thank for helping me learn to order my thoughts better.

Especially Adam and walt because they represent the thoughts that within me are contradictory which causes them to point out constantly the inconsistencies in my less clear messages.  

Is anyone else growing stronger from taking to me or others on here?

4 minutes ago, Garnet said:

Yes. I believe we all are ?

Group hug! ❤

?

5 minutes ago, Garnet said:

I think we need more emojis here to express our feelings :) 

Itd be cool if they had energy emojis.

Little wave emojis for smooth and pointly ones too like the vital sign detector for less smooth energy.  

That's a nice idea

Edited by Yamanu
Misspelling

31 minutes ago, Ana said:

Emo... tion jis. Energygis. emotienergemotion

Yea I mean actual energy not faces.

Faces are cute but they don't really describe what I experience inside.

11 minutes ago, Ana said:

Energyjis would be awesome indeed.

Lol I assume they would be called icons or symbols.  〰➰〽?look something like that 

Edited by Yamanu
Left out words

1 hour ago, Yamanu said:

Is anyone else growing stronger from taking to me or others on here?

Absolutely! I mean, we all have things we need to talk out, I believe we're all really reaching out to each other in an authentic way. I promise you @Yamanu, I haven't mentioned black holes in the sky to any other people in my life other than you guys,lol. That's trust, right there. 

It's a really new thing to talk about this level of spirituality out in the open, and I think it's perfectly normal to have the guard up just a little, at first. I'm getting better with that. I know my voice is being heard here, and responded to, and that feels pretty darn good. :) 

I just went to a community dinner for the first time, and there are so many voices going unheard, and people in sadness at where they are in life. They externalize their higher power. It's really special for me to have folks that understand that we're all a part of the higher power, and share lives together. Well, that's my take on it right now, anyway. ;) Yes, we need more emojis, lol. Like pusheen! 

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Ana said:

I want to cal them energyjis now :P 

Yeah, they look nice.

? ok ?

4 minutes ago, Stephanie Wintermute said:
5 minutes ago, Stephanie Wintermute said:

Absolutely! I mean, we all have things we need to talk out, I believe we're all really reaching out to each other in an authentic way. I promise you @Yamanu, I haven't mentioned black holes in the sky to any other people in my life other than you guys,lol. That's trust, right there. 

It's a really new thing to talk about this level of spirituality out in the open, and I think it's perfectly normal to have the guard up just a little, at first. I'm getting better with that. I know my voice is being heard here, and responded to, and that feels pretty darn good. :) 

I just went to a community dinner for the first time, and there are so many voices going unheard, and people in sadness at where they are in life. They externalize their higher power. It's really special for me to have folks that understand that we're all a part of the higher power, and share lives together. Well, that's my take on it right now, anyway. ;) Yes, we need more emojis, lol. Like pusheen! 

Yea I definitely don't normally tell people what I see or the things that happen to me because even spirituals will be confunded.

One night i did see two streams of energy in the room with me.  They were white mist and shaped like humans bodies a little but without legs or arms.  

@Yamanu yeah this is a great platform for sharing and growing together. I am not good at expressing at all as I was completely shut down for few years. @Adam was on point with some of the posts I noticed so I'm glad we got few like him otherwise my head will spin constantly lol Yeah everyone here are so welcoming no wonder it says 'perfect love cast out fear'. 

15 minutes ago, Teena said:

@Yamanu yeah this is a great platform for sharing and growing together. I am not good at expressing at all as I was completely shut down for few years. @Adam was on point with some of the posts I noticed so I'm glad we got few like him otherwise my head will spin constantly lol Yeah everyone here are so welcoming no wonder it says 'perfect love cast out fear'. 

It makes my head spin ordering what I'm conveying.  Its hard for me to use words to speak.

I speak more with actions and personification than using words. 

Most likely one would never understand me in the slightest unless they saw me in person.

I'm sure I'd make your head fall off then ? I am many contradictions in one person yet working in harmony if you can learn to see it.

I really needed the insults those two were throwing at me it proved a couple theories I had that I was itching to see in effect.

16 minutes ago, Yamanu said:

It makes my head spin ordering what I'm conveying.  Its hard for me to use words to speak.

I speak more with actions and personification than using words. 

Most likely one would never understand me in the slightest unless they saw me in person.

I'm sure I'd make your head fall off then ? I am many contradictions in one person yet working in harmony if you can learn to see it.

I really needed the insults those two were throwing at me it proved a couple theories I had that I was itching to see in effect.

@Yamanu I'm glad some how you spoke out and we were all here to get it out lols  I need my head so I will not take a risk of of losing it hahah

Edited by Teena
Typo

@Teena I can put it back no problem ? ? 

Speaking out is what I do.  I can't hold onto too much energy never dam the ocean.