MistaRender

Who killed the children?

197 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, MistaRender said:

If you had it your way, I would be a broken person who is suicidal and all kinds of issues with hating myself.

On the contrary, I am surprised that you aren’t  suicial and have all kinds of issues of hating yourself. 

Truth is, i am glad you are happy and  healthy, but I wish you were not such a total asshole.  It is my hope that you come to understand why you have been banned from the forum, what is it, 7 times?  I hope you uncover all of you ego defense mechanisms and discover that underneath it all you are actually no better but no worse than the average joe. (Certainly we already know that you are much better than a serial killer or a pedophile.) 

And so I will say again:

-may you be happy

-may you be healthy

-may your heart be open and filled with loving-kindness, both for yourself and for all people in the world

-and may you know true peace in your life

Edited by Scot
  • Like 1

Don't accuse me of being a "shitwit". Not only is it rude but, I'm not a shitwit. Besides, you joined this forum to talk shit to me an and to shut me up, naming yourself "done now". 

Ah, heh... As someone who's spent most of the thread calling people retards, idiots, morons, cultists, pedophiles and too many passive-aggressive jabs and frankly disgusting, context-reliant bigoted inferences to quote easily... All save for like, 3 or 4 of your posts has been 'rude'. If someone says one thing back and you suddenly feel it's all a bit too meany-pants now that you're having the slightest fraction of your own attitude directed back at you, well... It then seems your reaction is to: "pretend to get butt-hurt that I call you retarded Shitwit, as if you're these sheltered little kumquats and any harsh words make you have your fucking period.".

Thank you for describing your own behaviour for me. You're doing a great job proving me right on the projection theory. Here's a tip; if you don't want people inferring negative labels in your general direction and being 'rude' about and/or at you, then try avoiding being the one who does it first. You're the one who set each precedent, crying about it now is completely, utterly rediculous. Like I said, Behaviour is reciprocal, and yours has been fucking horrendous. And yet you'll try to to take the high road now? It might've been possible, back around page 1, maybe 2 at a stretch, but since then? Hah, no way. You've well and truely voided that for yourself by now. You've directly insulted almost every single person who's commented. No-one would ever buy into you now playing the victim all of a sudden, and that you even think people might seems indicative of some pretty serious self-awareness issues.

I'm not religious, but the biblical saying 'Do unto others as you would have them do unto you' seems a pretty succinct, relevant point to include here. It's a pretty good, straightforward, simple social expectation, I think. It works, for many reasons. People who express double standards aren't usually looked on favourably, for a lot of reasons. Like you just did.

...Also, you think my name choice had something to do with you? Huh. That's quite an interesting leap of logic you've made there. How did you arrive at that conclusion? I'm very curious about that one.

Why are you guys actually answering him in a serious manner?

Heheheh... good question, but I guess... well, it's a spiritualist forum. Broken minds should be healed, and this is one of the places that have that aim roughly in mind. And even if you can't directly heal, it's worth trying, even if it's in a very unorthodox approach, since the orthodox one definately doesn't seem to be any good here. I suppose I would say it's a bit like trying to deal with gangrene; getting the rot out comes first, the body has to heal itself later. Sadly, there's no spiritual equivilant of antibiotics, so sometimes the best you can do is try to scoop out the rotting mess in front of you, then hope.

...It would be super cool if anyone thought of a spiritual equivilant for maggots in this analogy. That'd be awesome, heh. I don't know if this is common knowledge nowdays or not, but I've been fascinated with their usefulness in gangrene treatment for years, ever since seeing some documentaries about experimental treatments. Fucking amazing things.

Anyway... all that aside. On another level, it's just really interesting, generally speaking. I think I said this, but I find people's interactions to be very interesting generally anyway.

Edited by Done Now

Frankly I think Teal’s books might be “antibiotics” for the spirit.

Shadows Before Dawn - I say start here.

The Completion Process

Or If you want another author, which might be an even better place to start:

LovingKindness by Sharon Salzburg

@Done Now Oh hey man. I thought we were done. 

Oh I'm a passive-aggressive topic-related bigot? Oh ok. Awesome that sounds fun. You don't like my "bigotry" towards destructive ideas that cause mental illness and that's fine. I can relate to you. The difference is I hate the bigotry of 2 other things: 1) I hate bigotry against children, and 2) I hate bigotry against the people who speak up about it. Maybr I'm a horrible bigot because I'm an asshole to this creepy nihilist I disagree witI and to someone stalking me. Oh I'm sorry. I'm sorry you saw that. Have empathy for me. Idk. I know why anti-child bigots bother me, so you should figure it out for yourself, why my anti-nihilism anti-stalker bigotry bothers you. It's not my problem, and this isn't yours. So, forgive me for being confused and mad that you jumped in this conversation to spew hatred at me. To me, you're doing this for dumb reasons.

• Downvote 1

Alright... Someone should give me in upvote for that last one. I can't possibly be the only person who cares more about children than someone being a smart ass. 

It's absurd. I hate how people gang up like this in the spiritual community while everyone just watches. Who am I? Neo from the matrix? 

Shout out to Grok

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, MistaRender said:

You don't like my "bigotry" towards destructive ideas that cause mental illness and that's fine. 

No, it’s really not fine. We should all be aware of destructive ideas that leads to mental illness. But what destructive ideas are you referring to?  

Can you explain some of those destructive ideas that lead to mental illness?

and you never commented on that video from School of Life.  The video proposes four markers of emotional health.  Those were self-love, candor, communication and trust.  

What would you say are markers of mental/emotional health?  What ideas are destructive to mental health?

19 minutes ago, Scot said:

No, it’s really not fine. We should all be aware of destructive ideas that leads to mental illness. But what destructive ideas are you referring to?  

If I answer this there's going to be another discussion about it. It took me 2 days to stop it last time.

Why don't you go back in the thread and look, scotty? 

6 hours ago, MistaRender said:

Why don't you go back in the thread and look, scotty? 

Okay ... so I looked back and I found the “destructive idea that leads to mental illness” was (words to the effect)... 

people think they can be whatever they want.  If someone thinks they are a POTATO and the world supports their delusion then that is a destructive idea that leads to mental illness.

Well, I agree that if a person believes they are a potato then they have a mental problem.  However If we take the argument the other way then I would claim that rigid adherence to (some) definitions would be just a destructive.   “Men should be men and women should be women” seems like a purely positive statement but what if the statement is taken as “women are meant to be caregivers to children while men are meant go out into the world and work”.  A lot of women want to have a career.  Some women want to raise kids.  But to force women into some role  because “women should be women” would be frustrating and potentially damaging.  

Some people are gay and lesbian. To force them to be straight is believed by psychiatry to be damaging. 

Some people believe they were born as the wrong gender.  To force them to remain as the wrong gender is damaging.  (See the video below.  She claims that the call to authenticity is very strong.)

The argument gets stretched a little too far when Rachel Dolezal (an obviously white woman) wants to identify as a black woman.

So far me, a moderate position seems reasonable. 

Edited by Scot

Teal Swan painted a pentagram. The design originated in the book Necronomicon, by H P Lovecraft, a Satanist and occultist. She also published it.

Weird. She's probably not a Satanist though, because strange things are rarely true.

Scot did you say something? I was busy not caring. My bad.

Edited by MistaRender

@MistaRender

Again, I can respond using your own words: "Aren't you a virtuous one"?

That post is the first time you've mentioned child abuse victims in any way since halfway through page 3, I checked. You apparently care so much, you spent less than a third of this thread even mentioning your original point of making it. If you cared about child abuse I doubt you would've gotten distracted by the very first tangents to turn up, you probably would've stayed on topic at least a tiny little bit. Even then, if it were something you actually cared about, you'd probably have mentioned it again at some point there, without my having to remind you first (I really wonder if you would have eventually remembered, if I hadn't reminded you. I was very curious to see if that would bring you back to your original topic). If it was something you were using soley to 'win' on the internet though (you've referred to 'winning'  some kind of debate in more posts than you've referred to abuse victims, incidentally)... well that would make perfect sense, and fit the theory perfectly. You're not some special awakened Neo character (lol), you're sadly fitting the definition of a self-absorbed troll who invokes serious topics they don't actually care about and makes wild accusations to 'win' legitimacy in internet arguments, who appears incapable of even slightly living up to your own standards of conversational conduct. You're sad that 'people in the spiritual community' are 'ganging up' on you? Poor you. Here's a secret in life: No-one's ever going to intervene to save you from bringing criticism down upon your own head by being a complete and utter, shitwit to everyone you speak to. Everything after that's just real life playing out: people will treat you how your attitude warrants. Whether that's them engaging with you to ask you questions (more common here than elsewhere), ignoring you (that's the majority position), or pointing out that you're acting as an idiot hypocrite (guess which mine's closest to?), differs from person to person. That's not people 'ganging up' on you, that's just you actually being in the wrong and acting like a tantruming child about it, with people commenting on it as they each, individually see fit, as they're entirely in their rights to do.

If you don't want people commenting on your behaviour, then don't make a thread and invite people to comment. It's not everyone else's job to appease you by being nice back to you, if you can't be bothered doing it first. The kind of selfishness that takes to ask for is incredible.

Rant and fume and throw bile all you like, I don't think anyone will lose sleep over it. I'm done now. I hope you're one day in a position to get help with whatever voluminous issues you have, at some point in your life. They seem considerable.

(ps Yes! Screen name as an adjective! Not intentional, but once I'd typed it in without thinking, there's no way I'm deleting that! Hahah, awesome. Best accident in this thread. I'm probably not 'done now', but after typing it there's no way it's going.)

(PPS: I'll continue talking so long as it's about my sweet name accident and what a fantastic thing it is)

Edited by Done Now
  • Upvote 1

On 3/13/2018 at 7:49 PM, MistaRender said:

Teal Swan painted a pentagram. The design originated in the book Necronomicon, by H P Lovecraft, a Satanist and occultist. She also published it

Is this about trying to discredit Teal?   Is this entire thread about trying to discredit Teal?

On 3/13/2018 at 7:49 PM, MistaRender said:

Weird. She's probably not a Satanist though, because strange things are rarely true.

I think where you could be headed with this is “it is more likely that Teal is a Satanist and less likely that the murders she claimed she witnessed actually being true”. But I think there is a flaw in that theory. Teal outwardly condemns Satanic ritual abuse while secretly trying to forward her Satanic agenda.    Sorry, the theory doesn’t hold water.

Teal claims to have been treated to some really horrible things.  She claims to have witnessed some really horrible things.  But she also makes a lot of really good videos and I believe the messages she brings are helpful to many many people.  

I think her messages bring hope, unity and mutual understanding.  I think those are good things. 

Teal Swan painted a pentagram. The design originated in the book Necronomicon, by H P Lovecraft, a Satanist and occultist. She also published it

Is this about trying to discredit Teal?   Is this entire thread about trying to discredit Teal?

I think where you could be headed with this is “it is more likely that Teal is a Satanist and less likely that the murders she claimed she witnessed actually being true”. But I think there is a flaw in that theory. Teal outwardly condemns Satanic ritual abuse while secretly trying to forward her Satanic agenda.    Sorry, the theory doesn’t hold water.

Teal claims to have been treated to some really horrible things.  She claims to have witnessed some really horrible things.  But she also makes a lot of really good videos and I believe the messages she brings are helpful to many many people.  

I'm not trying to be accusatory of Teal but it is possible. Best example being the Savile cases, outwardly using charity work while also using that to exploit underage molestation. In this case (in both definitions), it wouldn't really fit the exact scenario, however it should be made a point that content could be used as an exploitation as distraction from intention.

You know how when people say "homophobia is just because they are afraid to admitting they're gay themselves" while I'm not sure how valid that statement actually is, it can work on the same principle. I.e. in the event that Teal is doing this (not saying she actually is), she'd be doing so to make herself sound "good", or rather to appeal to more people to get behind her and/or (be used as an excuse to) look over certain actions.

At the end of the day, Teal shouldn't really have an issue in an open investigation if she has nothing to hide (or is really good at hiding them but that would still imply that there is something). However, at the same time, it shouldn't lessen the value of her work if she really is helping people and doing so for the sake of discrediting serves little purpose.

Edited by Inquisitor