MistaRender

Who killed the children?

197 posts in this topic

Who killed the children?

Alright, ladies and gentlemen. It's time to ask the real questions. These questions need answers.

Teal Swan claims to be a witness to the killing, raping, and torturing of innocent children in a cult she grew up in, in Park City Utah.

I want to know who did this.

I want to know why Teal is silent, and why she hasn't reported this to authorities.

I made this thread so it wouldn't interfere with other discussions, which is fair enough. 

This is a core reason for my distrust and unrelenting activity here.

So... Does anyone know? Can anyone sooth my concerns here? Let's talk about it. Mods? Teal? We need some answers. Let's go.

children-playing-on-grass_1098-504.jpg

We are waiting.

Hey--thanks for ruining my thread.  

Dude--she addressed this issue in an interview.  In depth.  

She went to the authorities and gave them ALL of the information.  All of it. 

Have you ever been involved in a criminal investigation?  You're not allowed to go around telling people details of the case.  It puts the investigation at risk.  Majorly.  

She's not allowed to say or do anything more than that as its a legal issue now and she would be prosecuted for libel/slander. (One almost forgets those laws EXIST given the current "J'accuse" culture.)    

Not only that, but many of these people are still at large and WILL come after her/her son.   This isn't 1 single monster--these are organized groups of predators that go up the ranks to some of the highest levels of government.   PizzaGate anyone?  Its not a matter of bringing down 1 perpetrator.  Its more like trying to bring down a large cartel or mob operation.  Loose lips sink ships.  They also end up having very "unfortunate" accidents.  

• Upvote 1

@WildSage Sorry, but children are more important than your thread!! :) So, I won't lose sleep over it. But I apologize.

ANYWAY... 

She didn't say that she reported everything (Did she? Link? Time stamp in video?). This interview goes into her experience being in a cult. I want solid proof that she reported it to authorities. Anyone can say they reported something. That doesn't mean she did. If she did, I will acquiesc that point.

I know you can't dispel information from an investigation. She can still talk about pizzagate. She can still talk about Podesta and Weinstein. She can still talk about Laura Silsbey and Haiti and that Trump is going after all of them. She doesnt! She posts videos like this about how to sell your soul to Satan 

She doesn't educate people on how they can help. She has done nothing but scare the shit out of her fans with the "forest fire" crap and flee the country as soon as Trump stepped in.

Do you know what would happen to her if she talked about pizzagate? Nothing at all, except gain a hundred thousand YouTube followers, just like EVERY SINGLE OTHER public figure who has exposed it. There is a reason Alex Jones isn't dead, and David Seaman isn't dead, and Stephan Moleneaux isn't dead, and Lauren Southern isn't dead. Why? Because they are in the spotlight. If Teal talked about Podesta and Hillary and she was assassinated... a million people would stop at nothing to avenge her death. They know that. This cult she "left" is PEANUTS compared to the anti-Pedo revolution that is happening. What is she scared of?

Yeah. No. Instead, Teal says "Trump is going to cause the "forest fire". Instead, Teal deletes her blog. Instead, Teal flees the country. Instead she posts videos on how to sell your soul to Satan.

This mess is not so simply explained away. You didn't explain away her "Necronomicon" she painted, or that she named her house "Philia". Give me a break. This is how my brain works. You can't blame me for being suspicious. This is all messed up and I want solid answers, not just grape-vine commentary (which I also welcome, btw)

Edited by MistaRender

I will admit, this is a tough one to crack either way. It's gonna take a lot to convince me she isn't in on pizzagate. Maybe Teal should start talking, herself. Maybe Teal should create an account here, like the rest of us peasants who pay her salary.

Even if teal could reveal the names... It is entirely up to her if she wanted to or not. I dont think it reallt your concern with how she is dealing with that traumatic event. Its kind of out of your control and youre trying really hard to gain that control in the forums.. Its understandable you would want to know whats going on because its a scary thing and if im not mistaken, are you tryinf to forn trust with her? Do you want to trust her but just feel resistant to it because of this? If so, why does it matter? 

Thats out of teals control and its out of yours too 

• Upvote 1

WHY should we or anyone try to convince you? Either her stuff speaks to you or it doesn’t.  

I have grown immensely from various teachers such as herself. Some of them, I call  “picking raspberries” because raspberry bushes have thorns.

For those teachers, there are some things that don’t resonate for me or that it’s obvious they’re still working through some issues—but I’m still getting a lot from their work.

For myself, Teal is not a picking raspberries teacher. I resonate so hard on Everything except the vegan thing. Open mind on that; it’s just that I’ve had a very different experience with my own body.

how about look into your own shadow about why this issue bothers you so much. If you’re not “convinced” —fine. Lots of other teachers out there.

• Like 1

@SilverWolf Thank you for not being disrespectful! Holy crap!

Ok...

Thing is, SilverWolf, if she has not healed herself enough to talk about it, why is she trying to heal others who went through the same thing? She's not qualified to, in that case. I'm not crossing any boundaries, really. She wrote about these experiences in her books. Everyone should have these questions. So now we are talking about it.

It is my concern to know details, and I don't need a reason to make it my concern. However, there are many reasons for concerns.

To answer your questions, yes. If she reported them to the police and there was an investigation, I would think different nrly and trust her more. It wouldn't satisfy all my concerns, but it's a work in progress. I'm all eyes and ears about this. 

15 hours ago, Micah said:

Who the fuck are you?

oh-snap-we-got-a-bad-ass-over-here.jpg

Edited by MistaRender
Reloaded jpeg

40 minutes ago, WildSage said:

WHY should we or anyone try to convince you?

Why shouldn't you? Is there a problem here? You hate on me for loving children and caring about their death? You act like a "pizzagate acactivist" by throwing the word "pizzagate" around, then you attack an actual activist?? How should I react to this? You think I have shadow problems because I want the truth? Because I'm selfless enough to literally risk my life trying to get information on this? Woow. Who are you? Why do you need me be quiet? Am I the one with problems when you are more concerned about your precious thread than innocent children? Are you going to answer a single solitary question? Or are you just interested in bashing me?

I don't care how much you "resonate" with her.  It's totally irrelevant to this conversation. Some people resonate with the pope, too. Should we just forget his second Cardinal was charged with child sex trafficking? No! People who are involved in shady crap, like posting videos about selling your soul Satan, need to be qestioned. If you aren't interested in discussing this, leave! Go to another thread. 

I dont think teal is really aiming to heal a specific traumatic group and i think that whethet she is qualified or not isnt really up to anyone bc everyone is allowed to share their own wisdom and experiences, yknow? Just like youre allowed to think or believe she should be more open about something but you cant really force her or anyone to spill the beans on this topic... Im not sure what other kinds of investigative work youre doing but i want to kindnof assume that youre reading articles or some sort and just kind of trting to get answers here... But you wont get those answers here because no one knows but they trust teal and that enough for them. Its okay if you dont trust her. You dont have to and youre allowed to be worried but teal isnt in that situation and im sure she did all that she could for her safety and well being. Andnif she gave information to the cops or fbi or whoever deals with that sort thats her buisness... It not her job to tell the media. She decides what she wants to say or not. If you feel shes bad for that then thats your beliefs and its okay to have that. Im just saying, i dont think youre going to get the answers here from these people and i dont think you will get any from teal or her members. Im sure that if there were any other survivors from what teal has spoken about probably did the same as she did. How teal decides to deal with the information is up to her and not really up to you. Yknow? Did something bad happen to you if i may ask?

3 hours ago, Micah said:

I have a sneaky suspicion that this is Trinity Anderson.

Who is trinity anderson?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Reporting this kind of abuse is difficult for the reporter because traumatic events are not stored in the brain as cognitive memory and so trying to recount the abuse causes the reporter to relive the abuse and be triggered to feel the emotional and physical pain all over again. It also makes reporting such a convoluted network difficult because the memories seem to float out of normal time and space making investigation of these allegations particularly difficult.

Teal has said she wants to focus on helping people who are hurting not continue to rehash her personal suffering that she has already testified to. I respect that and agree that she has amazing resources to offer and a profound positive effect on many if not most of the people who access that information here and via YouTube.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pastor George said:

I respect and agree that she has amazing resources to offer and a profound positive effect on many if not most of the people who access that information here and via YouTube.

Minus the people who committed suicide after doing her Completion Process? We shouldn't forget the deceased like that.

2 hours ago, Pastor George said:

Reporting this kind of abuse is difficult for the reporter because traumatic events are not stored in the brain as cognitive memory and so trying to recount the abuse causes.......

Right... 

We should assume she never reported those murders? That's what I assumed, but for other reasons. Teal is able to remember everything quite vividly, so I'm not sure why you think otherwise.

Edited by MistaRender