Darya_Hem

Universe message for you..on silk or paper )

Universe message for you..on silk or paper )

Hi!
I'm Darya and I'm back on this forum after a year of absence ) 
Just want to share some of my art with you and tell you about it )

My art is batik, it's painting on silk. I don't know why and how, but I had just one lesson, and then.. started doing it )
Now I mix techniques, I use aerography and stencils, but it's still batik, still silk.
I love making scarves, and I'd like to make some for you, my dear TealTribers )  
I believe that in Universe there is a dimension with swirling hurricane of sealed letters. I go there and grab those letters, those messages - and I see them as forms and colors and lines. 
If you want, you can PM me and ask me to grab such letter for you! Surprise guaranteed )

anyway, here it is, some messages I already delivered to this world!

It's called Electrostorm. I painted white lines first, and it's done using special transparent paint. So I didn't see the lines, and I didn't see the picture until I dyed the fabric. that was pure miracle ))

electrostorm.jpg

this is called "the flower of the inner peace"
It all started very funny - I just needed to wipe the brush on something ) But it turned out to be the message also! 
I know that the name - Inner Peace - could sound too pretentious, but that's the state I've been in when I made this.

flower.jpg

the Interstellar Engine at work

another unique thing. Usually when I paint, the initial thought transforms , sometimes drastically (once I started to draw sa flower but it turned out to be a magic golden goose ))
but this one came to the physical world exactly as I saw it. Exactly. 
Like if it was a blueprint of an engine, really ) do it as it's shown!

engine-collage.jpg

• Like 1

The golden goose - which started as a flower )

goose-big.jpg

goose-fragment.jpg

A scarf in a mixed technique: batik plus aerography.
it's called "Your Royal Highness"
Does the name suit it?

Your_royal_Highness.jpg

The Calm Storm
A very special work for me. the  second scarf I sold in my life. and I sold it to the person I admire and value, the person who never lies. really. So when she put the scarf around her neck I felt like I've been made an Artist officially.
It's Calm and Storm.

DSC04207.JPG

• Like 1

Opening the doors
It's mostly aerography. I made stencils myself, using 3D pen, which is marvellous , but now it's broken (
This silk letter is more of an illustration of my understanding of one song. the song is in Russian, I'll try and translate the lyrics. You can listen to it here

otkrdveri-2.jpg

otkroyudveri.jpg

Hey Darya, this is amazing!!! I love it, so you buy silk damn it to draw on it?! :S bravo, i love them, very good, incredible even, like how the fuck... How much do you sell them? 

Anyway, omg, very good, very nice , thank you for this! I would like some with green and purple maybe :P to see,

Because my favorite colour is blue , but not this nuance that the silk maybe gives

Anyway, Keep up, thank you

Edited by Mai-da

Hi! thank you  very much for all your emorions )
Yep I just buy silk to draw on it ) it's quite an expensive hobby, but I get by )
An average scarf costs from  60 to 90 dollars (the materials for one piece are 30$ soooo ))))

colors look different on different fabrics, now I'm just exploring this topic  ))

Well good luck making profit out of them, they are really good , i mean you are very close to pro I think 

Do you have a web site? For promoting it/yourself 

I am a girl btw, not the guy from the avatar

Edited by Mai-da