Tugglebee

Not really sure how to title this

4 posts in this topic

This is going to be one of those really crazy, way out there thoughts that I tend to have, and I am simply curious what others think on how wrong I am looking at things...

I came across this quote: "One of the happiest moments in life is when you find the courage to let go of what you can't change." 

I understand what it is saying, but the last part--"...let go of what you can't change." That made me start questioning my ability to control my life.

Do I have control over my life? Is what we perceive as control simply a figment of imagination, and that no one has control? So, therefore, having all control and therefore make the change that you thought couldn't be...when you use your mind to make your surroundings, aiding and using the universe in building your life, we start with using our imagination and telling the universe what it is we want, and it in return aids us by providing us with what it is we truly need, but then stalemates due to the belief that it can't be changed. 

When you do let go, how can the thing change? How would one just accept something without looking at consequences of not doing anything?

If you go with the flow, would change be possible. Like with a river, there is resistance of the shore, otherwise the direction and flow would never change, and we would forever have lakes and oceans with no direction and no resistance, and eventual stagnation...

Am i crazy? lol!

What you desire is always coming towards you but it's the control we want, like I want the relationship to look like this this this, all specific, but it takes doing step 1,2,3,4,5 etc. to get what you want, Like the how part, how is this going to happen? the how isn't your job at all, because the universe is you it wants to expand and grow as much as you do, so whatever it is you desire will come. Also beliefs are like gravity, whatever you believe you are only a match to outside information that confirms that ball of gravity called your belief. Tv is horrible, it programs you, not all but most of it is programming just adding onto that belief subconsciously. You are only limited by your beliefs because they make you a match to outside information that confirm that belief no matter what it is and the rest is unseen by you. Beliefs are subjective and when you think a thought long enough it registers as a "truth" to you and becomes a point of attraction aka law of attraction.

Edited by Alex7

1 hour ago, Tugglebee said:

This is going to be one of those really crazy, way out there thoughts that I tend to have, and I am simply curious what others think on how wrong I am looking at things...

I came across this quote: "One of the happiest moments in life is when you find the courage to let go of what you can't change." 

I understand what it is saying, but the last part--"...let go of what you can't change." That made me start questioning my ability to control my life.

Do I have control over my life? Is what we perceive as control simply a figment of imagination, and that no one has control? So, therefore, having all control and therefore make the change that you thought couldn't be...when you use your mind to make your surroundings, aiding and using the universe in building your life, we start with using our imagination and telling the universe what it is we want, and it in return aids us by providing us with what it is we truly need, but then stalemates due to the belief that it can't be changed. 

When you do let go, how can the thing change? How would one just accept something without looking at consequences of not doing anything?

If you go with the flow, would change be possible. Like with a river, there is resistance of the shore, otherwise the direction and flow would never change, and we would forever have lakes and oceans with no direction and no resistance, and eventual stagnation...

Am i crazy? lol!

Yes, you are. 

You are not the only causing change in your universe. If you let go, it's your ego letting go, you are letting go of the ego, so feelings can run over, soul can take over. You have the control to choose, whether you gonna fight it, or work with it, which eventually is all you.  

But you are a tensed being here, so...