Krystine

Want to live alone but can't because of fragmentation

Want to live alone but can't because of fragmentation

Hiya,

Part of me wants to begin my life and move out of my parents. But another part of me desperately needs my parents, even if just having them in the house. That part of me is afraid of being alone because it's scared of being prone to depression, or feeling crazy when I am alone (I feel this might be due to past shroom experiences). Can anyone give me any advice? I really want all of myself to be on board with going out and living my dreams..

Krystine

Hey... If you are close enough with your parents, you can tell them this, no? You can ask them for support and to be there for you even when you leave the house, emotional support mostly right. If not, the completion process is made just for this - to sooth the fragmented part. You can give yourself/that part of you what it needs - safety, emotional freedom... That's what I would say. 

Another thing is, if you are afraid being prone to depression, it might means you already are depressed, inside a part of you , or just you right, is depressed. Point is when majority of people condemn our states and tell us "that is wrong, take a pill..." , we are afraid too, condemn it too and suppress it and all that. Depression is actually considered healthy and Scott Peck elaborates on that in his book The road less travelled. Depression is part of our growth and awakening, and it can go harsh, or just be mild. Anyhow, we are here for you, so it doesn't need to be harsh. We are here for whatever step you take and whenever you take it, so... 

The parents we need aren't usually the parents we were raised around. That's what Teal says, eventually you parent your own selves. But these would be giving, mature, open, understanding parents, opposite from what we were taught. 

?

Edited by Mai-da
  • Upvote 1

Thank you so much for the advice and support guys :) I really shouldn't pressure myself into leaving...there is no rush. It would be good to just save up on money like you say. And when I ask myself, what would somebody that loves themselves do, it would be to stay. Thank you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1