Craig

What was that ? Your opinions please !

What was that ? Your opinions please !

My name is Craig . I have been away from this site for a long time, much has changed. About my post !. I am about two years into this crazy ride , feeling all types of energy have become the norm . Yesterday ,I was talking to an old friend , have not seen much in a long time , whom is a professional muso in his 60's , well known in OZ . I was feeling a different energy when we were talking . We were alone in his studio and he was asking me about my spiritual thing as he called it. I always sensed he was switched on but there was a big problem with him. He is not the type to be told anyway. During this short conversation , I started to vibrate very high , this was a new level for me . My heart was racing my vision began to blur , then MY vision fell into a dark tunnel type thing with light at the end and I was moving rapidly towards this . Then it stopped very suddenly, at this point a sharp deep pain in my heart , like a large shark hook was pulling tight. I was back conscious now looking at old mate , and tears ran down my face and the pain became very bad. I was thinking it was like a stroke . for some reason I apologised to him for having to see this and told him " this is not my pain " and some one was yelling at me to shut up , I must have said it 4 or 5 times. It took a good 15 minutes before I suddenly felt much better. After I was very freaked out , but a pleasantness came over me.  He just sat there and said it was ok for me to breakdown and blamed it on my recent craziness as he calls it . After a while I drove to where I have been staying , and was very burnt out ,tired , freaked out . I know things have been intensifying , I have had energies run through me before and not had pain related to any of it. My fear has but all subsided hardly ever even shows up now . Can any one give me a clue as to what I went through. It was really deep for me to handle. I know all will be good , just might be nice to not have to do that again. Craig

• Like 1

Craig, sounds like you either were triggered to see your friends stuff or triggered by him to see a near death experience. The tunnel, light and pain sound like near death experiences others have related to me and to others. Were you smoking? Intensity and duration are similar to DMT trip.

I have been cutting a lot out of late. MASSIVE changes , left toxic relationship , relocated , ect. I have been feeling like in a holding pattern. I do use pot for grounding , but was not on that day . My first thoughts were , my friend has cancer and I was feeling his death .  It may have been something that will happen in the future. Also , because of his long term involvement in music at a high level , could negative entities be attached to him and this is what I encountered ?     The after effects are , that my vibration has ramped up , clearer thinking , closer connection to source , and a sense of telepathy with some people and animals. I slept the best I have since starting awakening ,  and today feel great and well balanced.  I have had spirits talk to me before , use me to convey a message on a hand full of times. But there was never pain involved. I consider myself , and been told by others that my strength is great and this I feel as well.  There is only one other point that I was considering , at a very young age I was molested. I have been working on the shadow aspect once again due to current energies. This was dealt with many times before and I was thinking there was no more pain associated with it. Old mate was talking about his disgust of recent sex and child allegations in the media .  Could this have triggered a last piece of that deep inner pain ? What ever it was , it was extremely uncomfortable , but has propelled me onward and upwards and for this I am grateful. 

Pastor George , I don't think it was like any other trippy drug . I have used acid and mushrooms many times before but many years ago. I usually have a very high tolerance to drugs , tested many times before. Worked in the music industry for years , part of the furniture to say the least. 

I definitely think that this has to do with you releasing some old trauma that has been stuck in your body. I don't know if you've heard of how kundalini (or whatever you want to call it) works, but the pain is usually an indication that the energy is sort of burning something old that has to be released so that it can move freely. Especially now that you have made so many changes in your life (witch will wake up the "kundalini" even more than before) the energy has to "catch up". And this is also why I think you felt better after the experience. I've also experienced something similar to this, and the advice I would give you, if this happens to you again, is to focus on and surrender to the pain, and if you can, try to communicate with it and solve whatever comes up for you. I was alone when this happened to me, and I remembered a past life in London, that was connected to a sharp pain in my lower back, that I had never experienced before. In that life I was being raped by my father. I hadn't read about Teal's Completion Process when this happened, but I sort of instinctively started to focus on the pain, and suddenly the memory came through. The way I went on to solve this memory, was to speak to my father in this past life. My voice sounded like a child's voice, and I suddenly spoke with british accent. I sort of stood up for myself as the child and told my father in that lifetime, that this needed to stop and that this was my body, and that I won't be obeying him anymore.

Also, I know what you mean by grounding yourself with weed, since I've used it very frequently for over five years. But having gone through similar experiences, I do suggest that you try not to smoke if you want to slow down your inner experiences, or if it gets too much for you to handle. Weed is something that can accelerate or even start the process for some people, in a way that they're not ready for (also talking from experience).

But anyway, this is just the feeling I got from what you wrote and from what I know. I think you should trust yourself the most in what all of this means, because it can be tempting now to ask for others opinions, but usually with stuff like this you'll realize later, that you were right all along in what you felt was true for you.

Edited by Ronja Tarkanmäki
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Ronja Tarkanmäki said:

But having gone through similar experiences, I do suggest that you try not to smoke if you want to slow down your inner experiences, or if it gets too much for you to handle. Weed is something that can accelerate the process in a way that you're not ready for (also talking from experience).

I dont agree with this, weed slows down the metabolism, universe accelerates anyway anyhow, especially if you open up to it naturally. All substances alter the awareness and create illusions, or open up portals that are our own creations from fear usually, or portals that we are not yet ready to face, which doesn't mean we are weak or anything, it just means spirit isn't ready for that yet, it's ready for something else. 

I do agree with knowing for yourself, this is an esoteric experience that only your esoteric body and intuition knows why it happened, and as you said thankfully it all worked ok, and though it was uncomfortable, it lifted you up, just like what every multidimensional experience does, in a way.. How i see it. 

Edited by Mai-da

So , I have been working on this with a friend. In a past life , around 1200 , I was one of the Knights Templar. I was not very nice and killed many people and subsequently was tortured to death by the Spanish Inquisition. That pain was Karma buried deep in my heart and was released as I am getting to very high vibration , at about 95% into 4D and getting ready to shift. Since I placed this post mush has happened. I have worked out my origins and have been reincarnating here for a very long time. I have always had nightmares of torture my whole life. Been dreaming of Mt Shasta and my past lives a lot. Now I want to start astral travel and see where that goes. I have always worked on myself and not really bothered with the fancy stuff. I had a lot of shadow work that needed to be done first. Been making regular contact in my dreams with Arcturians and have on several times woken to see large discs hovering over my bed. Then , in the early parts , was presented to two large blue entities that presented me with a new heart. Now I know why. So a lot of the pieces are falling into place. The last remnants of ego are nearly gone. So now I work on it daily with long meditations and grounding , awaiting what's next. Love and compassion are the key. Shift your thinking , and you will follow. Stop all judgement and just let go and accept what is happening.  Love and peace to all , even my haters. Namaste. 

• Like 2

I would just like to add some thing about smoking or ingesting cannabis. This is an INTENTIONAL drug. Meaning it will do what you think it will do. If you think it will be problematic , then that is what will manifest for you. Most of the info is mis information put out on purpose. WHY do you think it is illegal in the first place. For some, it can be a good tool , for others an addictive enemy. Like I said , watch your thinking and intention. I have been using it for over 30yrs , BOB MARLEY smoked like there was no tomorrow , yet he did so much with his music. If your higher self tells you to cut it out , then you must do that. Higher self is the only one you should be listening to anyway , others are just their opinions , not necessarily good for you. Become the master of your mind , this is what we are trying to achieve is it not !    If any thing is doing the thinking for you , then this must be addressed. I found that once the last blockages were cleared , addiction issues disappeared as well. It was not the pot , but a sub conscious belief that was the problem. Pre programming is more to blame. How many times have you been told or read how pot is bad for you? If you are using to cover or mask a problem , then that just may be what you need at that time. If it is going to be a problem , then that will come to light one day and in turn will be required to be dealt with. Judgement of others comes from your own lack. This is a negative thought and will lower your vibration. Just let people be. Love on and all , warts and all. 

• Like 2