Krystine

What makes it easier for our body to release & cry?

7 posts in this topic

You are being soothed by spirit :))) you don't need to cry if you can't, just feel it, tears might only come to eyes (wow my English I mean ... :)) ) , but if its not released, it might not be time. Sometimes we need to take action, rather than (just) cry.

Or you ARE soothed by spirit. 

Edited by Mai-da
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I’ve often wondered this myself! I feel the urge to cry sometimes. Sometimes I think another part of me will not allow myself to even though I wish I could so I could just release. 

I like what Mai-da said, that makes a lot of sense to me!  But I wonder to if some of it could be the parts due to fragmentation? 

No, I personally don't think so. When we feel like crying, we are in the emotional space, open, so it should all be there. In the end we cry because we know we are fragmented, how I feel... *

But spirit soothes yes 

Let's go deeper. What may get in the way of crying? How is crying suppressed? Crying itself is not suppressed. The emotions are. Once we are open, and our body can release, the emotions come to the surface and now the tears can come out. I think if you want to cry, then find ways you can open your body up. Personally I came to this realization recently. I began a detox phase within my body, colonic irrigations and such, and literally a 20 sec crying bout seemingly came out of nowhere! It was very interesting.