Sign in to follow this  
janetedward78

LASIK

3 posts in this topic

LASIK

Hi, It's been long since I'm planning to undergo the LASIK surgery. It was during my teenage my doctor suggested eyeglasses for the problem of myopia. I hated wearing glasses and I have seen my friend wearing it and everyone used to make fun of her. I remember on my first day after wearing eyeglasses everyone was making fun of me. They called me nicknames and I was getting irritated. My bf suggested me to undergo the LASIK surgery from San Antonio. I discussed getting LASIK with my mom but her reply was no as we had the financial crisis at that time. Now I'm getting 23 I discussed with my doctor of getting LASIK he scheduled the appointment for the coming week. Kindly pray for me and share your experiences with me.   

I've considered it and then heard about someone meditating to fix her eyesight so i'm gonna work on that until the $4000.00 falls in my lap for surgery lol

Hey, after the LASIK surgery, one should always wear reading glasses, while coming in contact with sun rays and artificial lights. A month before, my mother gone through cataract surgery, So after the surgery, she was advised to wear wholesale reading glasses continuously for few months.