strangebotwin

Money and the Law of Attraction

6 posts in this topic

Money and the Law of Attraction

Okay guys. Let's talk about money. Has anybody had success attracting money with the law of attraction, or does anybody try to get money with it like I do? Has anyone had any success or learned anything interesting about manifesting money?

• Upvote 1

It's easier when its for someone else lol.
But my solar plexus is shot to hell. So I don't connect higher to lower and vica verse.

What's yours feel like? Feel into the center of yourself.

It seems like the Law of Attraction in a lot of regards, is a catch 22...  we want something, and in that wanting we simultaneously hold the vibration of the lack...  I still am a believer in the LOA, but I don't stress about it.   

One of my latest Epiphanies of 2018,,, is that my desire for wealth, is actually what I think will get me Connection.   This explains why money doesn't really inspire me into action.  I still feel (somewhat) empty at the end of the day.

That being said, I love reading, self-help books and wealth books, and spiritual wealth self help books.  I enjoy the business planning and thought generation part.  Anywho...  I forget where, but I love the quote - "We become wealthy when we begin making wealthy decisions."  It's not some number you finally cross on a balance sheet.  It's when we begin tapping into the infinte abundance of the universe.

My last comment, is I've signed up to the belief that Money is a tool, it's energy itself.   And noticing a pattern that I have boundary issues with money,,, I'm still chronically broke myself,  so I made a resolution for 2018: I'm not going give money as charity... like, to Pan Handlers, or to Non-profits that pay their CEOs $400,000 a year.

Lastly, I'll just share this comment about Money with Ophrah,,, going back to my comment about how I want Wealth as my means of solving my desire for Connection.  I believe once I get my connection needs met, I'll be able to "attract" the wealth that I 'want'.   Happiness is the means to the Money.   You don't attract what you want, you attract what you are.

• Like 1

I think that "Money will give me the control, that will conquer my fear."    Fear of losing somebody you really might be interested in, makes you a vibration to rejection.   So, Apparently, I don't believe I have power without Money, Which is completely false.  ...  In one of Teal's synchronization shops, she asked the guy "What if you put the same passion and drive into focusing on finding and cultivating relationships, as you do in your career?"  Obviously, with this guy, since he gets it, could easily be dating three girls by the end of a month.

The Action Steps for us (If relationships are the core issue), is that for women, since it's a feminine receiving energy, it to learn how to help a guy hold a conversation.  Conversation is a learn-able skill... People literally don't know what to say, when an opportunity presents itself.  ...  For Guys, would be to learn to hold a conversation,,, keep talking until you find a mutual interest... don't pre-maturely end the conversation.   Take the 'risk' initiating the conversation.   Don't be afraid to be seen.

LoA i think plays a part. I used to be happy with what I had being single untill i decided to take on a relationship with 3 kids. Of course suddenly feeding a family of 5, I had to find a different job. One I never thought I would be able to achieve but trusted that I can someday. That opportunity came knocking at my door not once but three times! So now I knew someone higher was guiding me to fulfill my duty here due to the number of  fortunate coincidences that happened along the way. Bottom line, you dont have to want or need money, but trust that there will be a way and keep your chin up.