Ronja Tarkanmäki

Psychosis or spiritual awakening?

31 posts in this topic

I know Teal Swan's type. My brother used to hang out with people like her at my own house. They are dark, manipulative, egotistical, and totally fake. I've been around people like her in real life since I was 12 years old, ok? The are common in the US. And my brother is just like her.... narcissistic and completely full of shit. She doesn't have magical powers. It's laughable, and I just proved it to everyone reading this.

36 minutes ago, MistaRender said:

I know Teal Swan's type. My brother used to hang out with people like her at my own house. They are dark, manipulative, egotistical, and totally fake. I've been around people like her in real life since I was 12 years old, ok? The are common in the US. And my brother is just like her.... narcissistic and completely full of shit. She doesn't have magical powers. It's laughable, and I just proved it to everyone reading this.

I agree that she does not have magical powers.

But, in my opinion, she does have good insights.  

We are all prisoners of our own realities which are based in a true objective reality but largely colored by our assumptions, beliefs, fears and predjudices.  

Teal Swan is a liar. 

I wonder... Since she was tortured and raped by a Mormon cult as a child, has she gone to the police? Department of Justice? Anything? Has Teal Swan done ANYTHING as a public figure to expose the SPECIFIC people who killed children right in front of her? NO! She has done nothing even close to that. I want names.

She'll never expose them. While this cult is killing and raping kids, she's in Costa Rica avoiding everything. And I'm supposed to believe her shit?? What a joke. What a horrible ugly repulsive joke this all is. Her fans should be OUTRAGED at her.

I'm sitting here and wondering, if you have so much hatred towards her, why do you keep coming back to her website and forum after being banned 4 or 5 times before? I would assume you too, would have liked to move on with your life by now. I think it's not the spiritual people that get on your nerves for not handling their life effectively, it's that you're angry at yourself for wasting so much energy and time bashing other people, when you could actually do something good for yourself and even the world. Maybe root for something that you like and enjoy instead?

Anyway, I don't really even care what the issue is here, could I just ask you to create your own topic for this conversation? Thanks!

Edited by Ronja Tarkanmäki
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Ronja Tarkanmäki said:

I'm sitting here and wondering, if you have so much hate towards her, why do you keep coming back to her website and forum after being banned 4 or 5 times before? I would assume you too, would have liked to move on with your life by now. I think it's not the spiritual people that get on your nerves for not handling their life effectively, it's that you're angry at yourself for wasting so much energy and time for bashing other people, when you could actually do something good for yourself and even the world. Maybe root for something that you like and enjoy instead?

Anyway, I don't really even care what the issue is here, could I just ask you to create your own topic for this conversation? Thanks!

OH nice one. Haha! All I have ever done here was try to help everyone, including you. And you accuse me of hating "spiritual people"? And you accuse me of hating myself. Wtf? How dies that even make sense?

Obviously you want this community to be one-sided. You don't want the truth on your thread, so I will leave it alone now. Good luck. LOL

• Like 1

please help me understand, @MistaRender how does this:

go with this?

OH nice one. Haha! All I have ever done here was try to help everyone, including you. And you accuse me of hating "spiritual people"? And you accuse me of hating myself. Wtf? How dies that even make sense?

@Angeldust In my mind, Teal is in a different category than real spiritualists. 

Real spiritualists are authentic.  Teal deleted her "Clear Directive" blog, which is very disingenuous. Therefore, I don't associate with that.

I like the real people here. I like the people with good intentions. Saying that I dislike spiritual people is a false accusation. I love real spiritualists. I am one. We seek truth, and claim our place at the Right hand of God in the end and above all. If you lie, deceive, manipulate intentionally, you are not a spiritualist to me.

Does that help you understand?

I see where youre coming from, but what is your good intention in letting off unsolicited steam and negativity in so many posts and hijacking other peoples post with unrelated topics? help me understand this one too please

Teal doesn't have good intentions? what if teal herself is healing still? arent you healing still? arent we all doing that? have you experienced the severe trauma she went through? are you dealing withher issues? are you helping her to where you believe 'a better place' for her would be? are you always 100% conscious of your 'shadow' and never make any mistakes? you have never manipulated anyone? you have never lied? It smells like projection here... if you hate others you hate yourself. what you see in others is within you. do you agree?

what if she took it down to protect herself from people who are willing to abuse her and use it against her, because they misunderstand the info she shares? people who are quick to call out her faults and dont understand her good intentions and would love to see her go down for not being perfect?

could it be that your perception of her is just a mere reflection and projection of your own inner insecurities and wounds?

by saying all these negativites about her it just means you have these issues within yourself but you are scared to see it and and accept them and integrate them...

it seems to me you are screaming for attention. and im willing to give it to you if it helps you heal and redirect your focus. but you need to have some selfreflection and honest introspection and  scan yourself first before youre pointing the finger, dont you agree?

nobody is just light

nobody is just dark

you need to pay attention to what you dont like about yourself and where you are insecure and heal it first.

peace

Edited by Angeldust
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Angeldust said:

I see where youre coming from, but what is your good intention in letting off unsolicited steam and negativity in so many posts and hijacking other peoples post with unrelated topics? help me understand this one too please

I'm not hijacking threads. People talk to me and I reply.

Btw... My 2nd post on this thread was replying to something Ranja said to me. She later deleted her comment to me, which makes it look like I went on a tangent, but I just replied to her comment. 

I always think it's ridiculous when people throw unfounded accusations at someone just because they challenge their beliefs. It's rude. Please stop.

Teal doesn't have good intentions? what if teal herself is healing still? arent you healing still? arent we all doing that? 

Everyone wants to improve. But if Teal is not healed, I don't think she should be trying to heal others. 

have you experienced the severe trauma she went through? are you dealing withher issues? are you helping her to where you believe 'a better place' for her would be?

I haven't experienced her trauma, and I don't have to help her. She is an extra-dimensional enlightened being with divine insight, remember? What would I have to offer her? Laundry and grocery shopping?

are you always 100% conscious of your 'shadow' and never make any mistakes? you have never manipulated anyone? 

I have never ever claimed to be a spiritual master, no.

you have never lied?

I have never lied about being a spiritual master, no.

Also, no I don't lie in general. Honesty has always been a core value of mine, sometimes to my own detriment.

It smells like projection here... if you hate others you hate yourself. what you see in others is within you. do you agree?

I have been on LoA forums for a long time, and I have ALWAYS said I don't agree with that. 

So, no.

what if she took it down to protect herself from people who are willing to abuse her and use it against her, because they misunderstand the info she shares? people who are quick to call out her faults and dont understand her good intentions and would love to see her go down for not being perfect?

What, her "Clear Directive" blog? That wouldn't make sense. Did you read it? What did you think about that blog?

could it be that your perception of her is just a mere reflection and projection of your own inner insecurities and wounds?

Again, I don't agree with that philosophy of life, and I find it very very very very very very dangerous to believe that. Sometimes projection can happen, but I've never been the type to project things. Usually, when you're judging something, it's because you have eyes, ears, and a brain. Most people have good judgment, generally speaking.

by saying all these negativites about her it just means you have these issues within yourself but you are scared to see it and and accept them and integrate them...

Not at all, actually.

it seems to me you are screaming for attention. and im willing to give it to you if it helps you heal and redirect your focus. but you need to have some selfreflection and honest introspection and  scan yourself first before youre pointing the finger, dont you agree?

Again, I am not claiming to be a fraudulent spiritual master. I also am not claiming to witness child sacrifices. Your point makes zero sense. Lol

nobody is just light

nobody is just dark

you need to pay attention to what you dont like about yourself and where you are insecure and heal it first.

peace

Lol

Child murder, guys. Child murder. That's all I have to say right now. I can't believe you would go on such a tangent like this. All I am doing is speaking my mind. It's immoral, I think, to attack someone like this who is only searching for truth. 

But... You can do what you want to.

I know someone that can help you find the solution to all your problems. If you are looking for a reading, you can check for some options online. Check the reviews of the psychic you are going to choose. There are many phone psychics like Voyance Direct having Voyance Pure powers out there. You can also choose according your problems. First you should check that the psychic you are going to choose is able to solve your problem or not.

Im going to read your entire post tomorrow when i have time. But i want to share something with you.

I always had this "sixth sense" about things. It may come as an idea that i dont have to force myself to think, it just sort of pop up in my head with no effort, but is something that actually "occurs" to me. It can be things about people that they havent share with me, but when i ask they get surprised and say im right, things about their past or things that are currently going on. Sometimes is like i can predict life events or make impredictable big time life decisions that always turn out on my favor.

It also works the next way, and its something that sometimes get me in trouble, specially when i was in school. I have always been a distracted person, and usually dont pay attention if i dont feel "stimulated"... sometimes this "knowledge" about things that i haven even read or researched before just pop up in my head. Like: people telling me something they know because its their carreer or about their jobs, for some reason im able to interrupt them and share "what i know" about what they are talking about and 99 percent of the times i come up with a concept, a process, or share knowledge and people usually freak out or get surprised. It used to happen a lot in school, i never paid attention and i was always focused on talking to somebody while teachers where teaching, then they would ask me a question regarding the topic they were teaching and i was always able to come up with the right answers even when i did not studied the topic or paid no attention.

I have been doing a lot of inner work for my entire life, trying to figure out or make sense about all my suffering... everytime i come up with what i consider are "the right" questions to my family, they say im having a psychotic attack...

Same thing with my ex wife when out of the blue i asked her if she was hiding something from me, i asked her nicely because i wanted to do things right and solve whatever that was going on... She obviously denied everything, but my gut feeling said otherwise... that happened like 5 months ago... 3 weeks ago i found on her phone conversations with this dude dated from a year ago... and they have been talking to each other pretty much every day for over a year...

Dont let nobody tell you you are crazy, specially your close ones. Train that gut feeling, because it is usally right. Share peace love and respect but what is more important, listen and love yourself first. 

• Like 1