Ronja Tarkanmäki

Crystals & drinking water

5 posts in this topic

Crystals & drinking water

Hi guys!

I did a little experiment a couple of days ago, because I got these pH-strips (I don't know the correct term in english)  in the mail, and I wanted to find out if keeping crystals in your water changes the structure of it so that you can actually measure it yourself. And it turns out it does! The strip that was dipped in regular tap water was yellow and the one I dipped in crystal infused water (shungite and rose quartz) was green! This basically means that  keeping crystals in water actually alcalizes it. I went nuts and giggled to my husband saying "I'm not crazy for keeping crystals in my water, hahaa!", over and over again:D

Anyway, I was also wondering what are your favorite crystals to keep in your drinking water? And are there any other crystals that dissolve in water other than selenite and fluorite?

• Like 2

Yeah, it's true that we tend to like certain crystals, but then our frequency changes so that we need a whole different kind of energy around us. I used to love moonstone, but for some reason all of my moonstone jewelry kept breaking, so I considered that it might mean that it's not the right time for me to use moonstone. Instead I seem to gravitate more towards black stones now, wich I used to avoid before for some reason.

This is interesting! I would like to try it and see the difference. Is there a special way for cleansing crystals prior placing them into my water pitcher? 

I just wash my stones with soap before placing them in water (and occasionally I soak them in saltwater to cleanse the energies). Then I usually wait for at least an hour for the crystals to do their magic, so you'll probably not see the difference just after placing the stones into the water. But yeah, it is very interesting:) I think I'll do some experiments with different stones next and see if it makes a difference, and if keeping the stones there overnight will also affect the results.

Edited by Ronja Tarkanmäki