Erin Rodriz

Do knee braces help?

2 posts in this topic

Do knee braces help?

Hi, I'm a football player, residing in Brampton. Last week, while playing, my leg got tackled with another player's leg and I fell down on the ground. I was crying out of pain and my legs started swelling. I was taken to the emergency sports care clinic. After the examination, the doctor told that my anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) got injured and he immediately asked to undergo urgent medication from an orthopedic surgeon. So, I visited a clinic nearby and the doctor made me perform some exercises. Also, he used an elastic bandage to elevate the leg. He prescribed taking pain medicines, such as acetaminophen and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). He also advised me to wear a custom knee brace while playing. I'm planning to buy it as soon as possible. Do knee braces help? Please suggest me some rehab exercises!

Hello Erin ! :)

my name is Tomass. I am sorry no one has answered yet. I am no medic in any sense but what happened for people in my last Completion Processes is that it even healed back pain. 
So do not underestimate the emotional root reason for your physical ailment. I am sorry i cannot provide medical knowledge or tips on it but if you haven't yet, trying to Completion Process
your knees would be a very good idea! best !! : )