Sign in to follow this  
wendyiss

How does the pattern start?

How does the pattern start?

Hello! 

First of all, happy new year to everyone!

These days I was meditating on past traumas and the idea that our reality is a direct mirror to our internal thoughts. So I was wondering, how come, when we're young, we attract certain traumas in our reality that end up following us in adulthood. How come an 8 months child is manifesting, let's say, abandonment issues? From what I understood through all this information out there, our childhood traumas are happening in cicles, being constantly present with us since then, so it would make sense why we attract the same kind of pattern. But how does the pattern start?

From what I understand, before coming down into this third dimensional incarnation we choose our life's purpose and being "born" gets the ball rolling. If we want to learn about connection, we will experience abandonment, and so on and so forth! I hope that makes sense.

What MJM said, but the past lives can be either previous reincarnations or family patterns that go back generations.Your parents had issues that effected you, their parents had issues that effected them. Sometimes exploring family histories helps shed light on how the cycle starts and how to heal it. Praying for healing of past generations and sending positive energy into your family's history helps. Time is only linear to us in this incarnation. We can reach into the past and heal what's come to us from there.