Gogo.o

Can we negatively affect other people with our thoughts?

Can we negatively affect other people with our thoughts?

Hi guys, 

I have a question. Recently i entered a very hard situation with a dear friend that i've known for 7 years. She's been a tutor, a mother, a guide, a friend but also pushed a lot of my buttons and i hers.

She went to an astrology reading and recently to a paranormal reader that told her i am negatively affecting her with my thoughts. I am blocking her creative energy, i am using what i know about her against her. 

We've been through a lot together so due to the fact that i saw her a lot as a superior i do sometimes have envy and am jealous of how fast and easy things work out for her, but never intent to hurt her or any thought of this kind. I do feel that sometimes she has a harsh way of saying things and did not change the way she delivered the message because, she states " my parents always said to me that what i said was not important if i did not watch how i said it, so im tired of that, this is how im saying it" . Me , on the other hand...i cannot do that. I always try to deliver the information and gently as posible.

So... bottom line. I do feel i have a soul connection with this woman...can i affect her with my thoughts the way those readings said?

Thank you guys!

<3

• Like 1

Hi... Yeah, it is possible that on a subconscious level, you do not like her, or an aspect of yours do not like how she manages everything the way she does, and you shared your feelings for her sometimes, so, that envy can be reaching her if she is open to you. If you have an honest relationship, rather maybe open, you can have fights like these where you dont process the feelings and thoughts, rather expose them out there, not considering the possible consequences. But, also, I never respected how people put EFFORTS in delivering a message,  its a sort of pretense,  not always, it depends who you talk to.... but thats how we've been taught, nobody's fault i would say...  so, to me, to try to be gentler than you are, with her, or anyone, is kinda underestimating their ability to receive you as you are, the other's ability to take you as you are, diminishing their potential to grow, you see?  Thinking you need to construct a message certain way and deliver it certain way because ... why? why is that? in your case preciously?  maybe you can explain your stance here... Because to look for ways to deliver a message might also be a way to prove to yourself your "superiority" you see, as if we know better, we are the responsible ones, the "wiser", right... 

While conjoining your heart and mind and delivering a message is another thing, you dont put any mental efforts, or rather tension, in it. At the beginning it might even be just feeling first, if you were focused too much on how to deliver the message and the words you are going to use, then you havent been feeling the messages you've been receiving a lot, so at first, you might learn how to feel what you receive... And face certain stuff. And after some time, maybe know how to convey the message you think you want to share, without actually putting any effort in that... To me genuinity matters, not that i dont respect thinking it through before you deliver, i totally agree with that, just look for the feelings behind that intention, or the intentions behind that action 

it is very possible, this is part of the psychic connection we have, i suffer from this a lot, as i know i can send bad thoughts and intentions, and receive... and it can change my feelings, my whole reality for some time, or for the whole life... so yes, thoughts are strong vibrations, and are very much alive, and can alter someones reality, thats why we learn how to own our feelings, process them, and learn from mistakes in a way, because bad intentions, bad feelings for a person, and thinking bad, is also hurting yourself... So, if your relationship has stepped there, in a dishonest place in a way, maybe you can uncover that if you want to "find" yourself, both... 

i hope i didnt go way of line , 

You can check Teal's video on psychic attacks and connection, i just put the same in YOUR case here... 

sorry if i felt rude or anything 

and hope this helped 

Edited by Mai-da

Thank you Mark! I don't mean to deliver a fake message instead of an authentic one. I usually do not like hurting other people's feelings, especially the ones that i care for. I would say instead of " What the hell is in your mind to think like that?" ->" Wait, wait...how did you come up with that idea?". The tone and emphasis someone puts into what they say. And yes, i am easily influenced by this way of putting things, especially from the people i admire, lets just say....because it is making me go into not trusting what and how i think spiral. So i am trying to overcome that but i am at a lost, since i can build up my self confidence and the arguments seem plausible for me....but when i end up receiving negative feedback (from these people only, and in that assertive, tough way ) it makes me feel like i everything i felt/thought was wrong.

52 minutes ago, Mai-da said:

is kinda underestimating their ability to receive you as you are, the other's ability to take you as you are, diminishing their potential to grow, you see?  Thinking you need to construct a message certain way and deliver it certain way because ... why? why is that? in your case preciously?  maybe you can explain your stance here... Because to look for ways to deliver a message might also be a way to prove to yourself your "superiority" you see, as if we know better, we are the responsible ones, the "wiser", right... 

Mai-da thanks for the feedback. I think i exaggerated with the word "effort". I mean just to choose some kinder words. Its not about superiority. I just know that i'm sensitive to words (in certain situations) . And i do believe that if you want someone to listen to what you have to say, the person shouldn't feel threatened or hide because they don't want to be hurt. This makes them defensive and they do not listen anymore. This happens to me too. If you yell at me or tell me something on a hard tone, you loose me.  

Can you give some advise on how i can process, figure out my feelings in this situation, work on feeling the message more? I think i have been rejecting a lot of my negative feelings for her, because i felt bad for feeling them or for not wanting to feel them

Thank you very much!

Edited by Gogo.o

5 hours ago, Gogo.o said:

Mai-da thanks for the feedback. I think i exaggerated with the word "effort". I mean just to choose some kinder words. Its not about superiority. I just know that i'm sensitive to words (in certain situations) . And i do believe that if you want someone to listen to what you have to say, the person shouldn't feel threatened or hide because they don't want to be hurt. This makes them defensive and they do not listen anymore. This happens to me too. If you yell at me or tell me something on a hard tone, you loose me.  

Can you give some advise on how i can process, figure out my feelings in this situation, work on feeling the message more? I think i have been rejecting a lot of my negative feelings for her, because i felt bad for feeling them or for not wanting to feel them

Thank you very much!

Yeah, exactly, i find you fear the fear too much, you see? When you even say I will freeze and stuff if you yell at me, (it is connected to childhood btw, if you were paralyzing yourself - your nervous system freezes, when faced with others people's attacks/defensiveness/hatred/rejection/resistance/ , you might paralyze - this I have/had too) , it means you identify too much with your fear, which is normal, but try feeling it, do not freeze in front of the fear, feel it, then feel the next thing that comes, then the next, then EXPRESS what you feel, and no worries! I dont think people understand - when you do thing consciously, when you feel CONSCIOUSLY, when you let yourself feel, do, say, whatevers on your mind CONSCIOUSLY, you dont hurt, you dont. You just practice. You practice yourself, literally, thats how it feels for me. So, dont use ur mind to soothe your pain, let your pain and fear show you things, take you places. 

I am also super super sensitive to words, and got paranoia in me and all that, but the more light you bring to your feelings, and states, the more you disidentify with them. 

So, yeah..  I suggest feel every moment, think less, feel more, go low If it needs, get inspired too, feel music, feel what I am telling you HERE, feel where Mark stands when he says what he says, 

The reaction you get as a feedback, IS A REFLECTION , of your inner, the more you avoid, the more you gonna be avoided 

Haha...

* Hmmm *

Edited by Mai-da

you guys are freaking awesome! thank you very much! 

i sometimes feel that i am building my hatred, envy, ...with thoughts. i know that you are not supposed to do so, but feel without additional thought. i think that i've been running from my feelings all my life. and now..that i am face with the decision to not do that anymore, i am totally confused. i feel my ego kicking in to "save me", distracting me, but i feel like i should take a decision, have some "instructions?" on how to do this? i don't know how that sounds but these periods are very confusing.

i don't want to run away from them...because that does make me feel better (somehow). i want to feel them without being afraid that they will overwhelm me, that i will be grumpy all day.

this situation with my friend has left me a constant ake in my chest, that makes me sad and i've been feeling this some some weeks now.

41 minutes ago, Gogo.o said:

you guys are freaking awesome! thank you very much! 

i sometimes feel that i am building my hatred, envy, ...with thoughts. i know that you are not supposed to do so, but feel without additional thought. i think that i've been running from my feelings all my life. and now..that i am face with the decision to not do that anymore, i am totally confused. i feel my ego kicking in to "save me", distracting me, but i feel like i should take a decision, have some "instructions?" on how to do this? i don't know how that sounds but these periods are very confusing.

i don't want to run away from them...because that does make me feel better (somehow). i want to feel them without being afraid that they will overwhelm me, that i will be grumpy all day.

this situation with my friend has left me a constant ake in my chest, that makes me sad and i've been feeling this some some weeks now.

Dude, I am practicing this shit since long time, or at least it feels long, and I STILL have the ego going wild, rebeling everywhere, and what I do? I trust it, i give it space, because I try to be good to it as I would like the universe to be good to me, us (not always though, i sometimes forget to be caring "caring")

Healing from traumas is fucking hard, and it's long, i think we should understand that. And to be honest, the sooner you except it's going to be hard and long and you will never get rid of the self destructive voice (optional self destructive, may be fear, ego, whatever) , the faster bliss will arrive. But life is a journey, it never ends, and who tells you what you are supposed to do or what you are not supposed to do? Go with the flow of your own existance, own thoughts, own emotions, own journey, own pain... own joy. Healing is hard and it can be long. You can't get rid of the undesired things that fast, actually I dare to say, DO NOT EVER GET RID OF THEM, INTEGRATE THEM. That's the mastery I think. 

Honour your thoughts, appeciate your ego, it's there to protect you, hear it 

And as you can see, everything is contradictory, on one hand you should feel, on another I tell you follow your instincts and listen to your mind, but the truth lies in you and you will know from life and moments where and what to do and how much you approve, what you like what you dislike 

You are not supposed to do anything transcribed in a manual , it's been hard for me to make decisions all my fucking life, as in the end, one of the reasons (light reasons) is I DON'T WANT TO RESTRICT MYSELF, or my universe, but do not force yourself to be better, feel better right away, process what is shared here , process how you feel about this first, see how you feel, 

Honestly real decisions come from mind and heart, all rest is just lying to yourself, or I don't know... If anyone wants to add or abject something here, please, because when it comes to decisions, I've noticed it doesn't work, i tried billion times, "ok now I go my way, now Majda we are strong, now Majda you focus on what you want/need to do..." it doesn't work for me. Why? Because heart hasn't found what it needs. So I can't move. Or it's slow. Or i'm completely delusional. :) But I can't mind it. So, decision from mind is hard, processing feelings is hard, getting over stuff is hard, so decisions are useless:)))) 

Love

Edited by Mai-da
  • Like 1

On 03/01/2018 at 4:19 PM, Mark Joseph Middleton said:

@Mai-da is deeper here than I am. Definitely her message is more heart, mines more 'mind'.

Who uses mind, can develop 'source mind' ;) 

I find YOU deeper and subtler so, figure that out... 

On 03/01/2018 at 5:24 PM, Gogo.o said:

i want to feel them without being afraid that they will overwhelm me, that i will be grumpy all day.

Let them overwhelm you, we will be here if you need when you feel.grumpy . But I would rather you be with yourself when you feeling grumpy. Let it be. Literally , let, the emotion, the feeling, be. 

And feeling envy is ok. As feeling everything else is.

Edited by Mai-da