vincent

New Year Old restart

New Year Old restart

My first day of New Year started from kitty scratching behind the bedroom door, probably he was worried that we missed alarm, silently together we  walked downstairs, everyone was still sleeping in a house, and I let him out to the garden side. My black cat was there as he's sleeping last night outside, he stretching in downward facing dog asana and lazy way as Simon's cat comes through the threshold inside, by guiding me through the corridor to the empty food plates, sitts on the floor and by looking into my eyes waiting how long it takes for me to realize to make picture looks right, after I've filled the food he makes traditional circle around my legs and gets to the action. Opened front door for fresh air and noticed squirrel skipping towards me, she's coming every morning, I've placed several peanuts on a top of low fence brickwork and they disappeared in less than minute. I've made several deep breath and instead to get back to the kitchen decided to go for a walk and little exercise to a local park which 5 minutes away, let's start New Year first day healthy! I was feeling guilty about that, I should do this each day instead 1-2 times per week. The weather was fresh no wind, several people was visible in a park with they dogs, one lady passed by with big white Chow Chow dog seems already after they walk, I'm greeted them with happy New Year and warm smile received back. I was very glad about my choice to get out, and little sad just few people in a park enjoying so beautiful fresh morning. In a distance I've noticed older lady walking with bright red hiking sticks, but it looks like she don't know how to use it, sticks she just pulling by sides of feats in a motion of hands. This triggered my memory as 9 years ago I was in a yoga class, and teacher (I fall in love in her) she's explained how proper use hiking sticks. At that time I was secretly wishing to become yoga instructor, as to many people around me noticed become not well,  and this morning that flash vision I've experienced again, I walked slowly and observed this feeling by touching again, also inside me I was feeling shame, as didn't approved expectations she planted in to me. I'd like to rewish my wish, with these thoughts, I've  made several stretching and balancing asanas. During my back home I was thinking about my abandoned part of me and about a Wish in New Year to restart my old Wish. 

Do not abandon your self!

Happy New Year to everyone!

I started my new year with a visit to my step-son's house. They invited us for lunch and it was excellent! The conversation got around to resolutions for the New Year and we all acknowledged that we would probably fall short of our goals but that's ok as long as we learn more about ourselves and our expectations of ourselves. Happy New Year!