Guest Anonymous

If my boyfriend won't say he loves me, does this mean he doesn't love me?

10 posts in this topic

Guest Anonymous

My boyfriend has known me for 11 months. I told him I love you & he told me not to take it the wrong way but he doesn't feel like we've known each other long enough. I just think he doesn't love me & I'm heart broken & in pain

• Upvote 1

Hi. Try not to close off the emotions and try to breath in and around them. Just like the clouds, the emotions will come and go. 

I know what it's like to have intense sensations. For me it can happen in the throat area and chest. I remember one time having such intense sensations that I had to pull over my car. I was alone in my car and the sensation was so intense that I was pretty much yelling in pain, and I had no clue what was really going on with me. I have a better idea now. So, nothing is wrong with you this is just something that can happen and it's actually tell you something and guiding you towards something.

When we're met with unwanted things, and we don't keep in touch with 'the higher thing that feeds us', there is a vibrational discord between your current overall vibration and the higher thing that feeds us, which is the vibration if the largest aspect of you... your higher self. The discord is felt as pain.

This relationship between your physical body vibration and your higher self vibration can be seen as a dance of sorts. When you're off you feel meh or bad, and your higher self also expands to an updated version of your 'ideal'. When you're aligned it feels good, you are able to access the best of a life experience, and your higher self can also expand from there too based on preference.

So this is a matter of aligning yourself, just bit by bit because that's the easiest way, with your higher self , aka inner being. So, just try to feel a little bit better, enjoy the relief, and go a little better if you can. Be easy about it and go general if you need. "I like the way my body expands and contacts when I breath" might be an easy access point to something a little better. "The world has a lot of air" might be something general you can access that feels a little relieving.

This whole process is not dependant on circumstances, only your vibration. You can feel better or good even though A B and C. It's a great thing because you'll start to attract what you want in the moment, too.

It's safe to say for me, from my experience, that what I really crave when I feel a bit of heartbreak, is a connection with myself, with my inner being. Others have said the same thing and truly amazing things have happened when a person has reconnected with their inner being's perspective.

Much love to you. 

He could just have something stupid in his head, thinking that he has to be sure or to hold it back. Maybe he got hurt by a previous interest for professing his love too quickly. As a sensitive male, I gotta tell you, we have a lot of experience with women becoming disinterested once we give ourselves too freely. It's supposedly related to a biological issue where we are wired to think that if a partner is too forthcoming in the courtship stage, they aren't as good as we could get.

Maybe you could use this as an opportunity to talk to him, share your feelings. What is love? If he will talk openly, there is love.

Yes, i would be sad too. I  love the sound of loving words :) 

And i think men do too.

What does his actions tell you?

On ‎6‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 10:20 AM, Guest Anonymous said:

My boyfriend has known me for 11 months. I told him I love you & he told me not to take it the wrong way but he doesn't feel like we've known each other long enough. I just think he doesn't love me & I'm heart broken & in pain

Hi there, I'm sorry for the heartbreak you are experiencing. I can totally relate, because I've experienced a similar situation. When I was going through it,  my therapist introduced me to an exercise that really helped me. I'll outline it for you now.

Grab a pen and a piece of paper and write a letter to your boyfriend (you don't have to give it to him). In this letter, express everything you are feeling about the relationship and how it makes you feel when he doesn't say I love you. Don't hold back, just let it all out. When you've finished writing the letter, grab another piece of paper and pretend that you are your boyfriend. Write a letter to yourself from your boyfriends point of view. Try to see things from his perspective and reply to the letter you just wrote to him.

You may be surprised at what you find out from doing this exercise. You may find that you already have all the answers and validation you need within you. Chances are that he does love you, but isn't comfortable expressing it to you for his own reasons. There are many different ways to give and receive love (try to google the "5 love languages").

All the best.

• Upvote 1

On 6/23/2016 at 9:35 AM, Atom said:

Yay. Another person addicted to validation.

I remember you. You are the guy who called Teal Swan a demonic succubus because of her suicide video.

Perhaps you feel aggressive towards me because I down voted your comment here. it's because I think it's inappropriate and hurtful. Or maybe because I addressed your comment about Teal.

Anyway, you should really get in touch with your feelings, man! This person is hurting and you're potentially hurting them more with your sarcasm. There's no reason to be aggressive toward anyone.

Edited by Adam