peileppe

Guilt - because the fault was mine

8 posts in this topic

Guilt - because the fault was mine

Hello,

I just finished the Completion process book in about 3 days - already seeing the great potential of this method - but after facing a few minor memories

discovered an aspect of me suffering from ... a decision I made (or series of decisions) - nobody else was to be rescued but me as I was the victim and the perpetrator

It was about not allowing me to express my feelings to someone - which I realize now caused an emotional blockage

I felt the blockage first, and uncovering the cause - got stuck in guilt

Any help for this scenario?

Thanks

Cheers

P

Guilt for? 

Well work on the guilt, no?

haha, with is better, with the guilt

damn, see, MY shadow :)) 

Edited by Mai-da

well, it's because you are self abusive, ---> because you lack self worth --> because no one showed/proved that you are worthy of love and everything that comes with it, when you were little. .. You see? 

You just have to realize all this by yourself, if you have taken that decision, blocking yourself, it's because of lack of self love, that was not taught (given/shared) by caregivers when we needed it 

Edited by Mai-da
  • Like 1

I think it would be a good idea to uncover what false belief you unconsciously held at that time which made you feel it was a good idea to not share your feelings. The core issue that you didn't share your feelings-it's why you didn't share them. Perhaps you were subconsciously  afraid of being shamed? Or maybe a parent reacted poorly when you divulged your feelings goingnuo ans you were taught to keep them to yourself. There are endless possible reasons. The act that you feel guilt shows that you now recognize it would have been better to share your feelings. It hindsight is 20/20. Don't beat yourself up over feeling guilty. Allow yourself to feel it and dive in find the root of it all. Good luck! Wish you too best xx

• Like 1

4 hours ago, peileppe said:

It was about not allowing me to express my feelings to someone - which I realize now caused an emotional blockage

Are you still in contact with that person? I think the issue has to be resolved by both of you. Isn't what you feel guilty the most because it wasn't just about you?

• Like 1

Only peace exists. Guilt doesn't exist. You're perceiving guilt due to a misperception, perhaps. You might be perceiving that you made a hug mistake by not expressing your feelings since the outcome of your lack of expressing yourself caused perceived hurt. But at that point in time, you made that decision based on the reality you were in, and it made sense to you at that time. You probably thought it was for the best. Hindsight is 20/20. Just allow yourself to learn and grow from it, even though you might feel guilt, it's understandable, but continuing to process it will hopefully the process of processing will bring resolution soon. Perhaps a prayer to your spirit guides by help (if you're into this sorta thing). The prayer I use often is: "Dear Divine,  I witness that I am out of alignment with my power, I choose to see peace instead of this____fill in the  blank with your issue___. "

My first comment didn't help but I hope this one does! 

Thanks a lot for all the messages, thinking about it again, the decision I made was to protect myself from shame

@Garnetit was long ago, and I'm not in contact with this person anymore

@Mark Joseph Middletonit is fine - I didn't understood that comment, maybe there is a deeper meaning there

@BloomingLotusthanks for pointing the false belief issue, I was young and didn't know better - maybe clarify this idea that only peace exists - I never heard that before